Multiversal Travel

Fanz's POV:
Fanz: Wait, how did you know this would happen?
Conner: We both saw the message in the sky.
Fanz: Oh yeah.
Conner: Also, it's not a smart decision to fight an entire multiverse of you on your own.
Fanz: *Sigh* That's what Hero told me...
Chris: Hero?
Fanz: Herobrine.
Chris: Oh.
Fanz: (Nothing fucking worked out.)
Conner: Well, now that we're all here, we should figure out what our next move is.
Fanz: Well, if we're gonna be fighting a multiversal entity, we should have an evenly matched amount of energy.
Mangle: How do we do that?
Conner: I believe he means to find other versions of our friends, bring them here, and try to be stronger than that thing.
Chris: Multiversal travel basically?
Conner/Fanz: Yeah.
Conner: So, how do we start this thing?
Fanz: Well, maybe we start with your friends first.
Conner: Alright, I know two people that have a strong grasp on power. Trevan, and Chris.
Fanz: Who?
Conner: Tebotis95, and GlitchyGuy. And let me tell you about it, they got their powers from somewhere unknown to this day.
Fanz: Ok.
Conner: Anyway, I'll be right back, gotta go bring them here.
Everyone else: Alright.
...
Fanz: So, what do we do in the meantime?
Mangle #2: Well, I guess we can introduce ourselves better. Cause I don't think I've ever met myself before.
Mangle #1: True.
Mangle #2: What's different between us though?
Fanz: Well, you both were mangled up, hence your names. But she doesn't have a human form like you do, and she also tried to kill the other me when they first met.
Mangle: #2 Oh. That's not what I was expecting.
Mangle #1: Me neither. I already knew about the human form part, but I didn't think you'd act less firm.
Mangle: #2 What do you mean by that?
Mangle #1: Well, my Freddy's place was built because of a video game. I was immediately torn apart by kids, and I hated it a lot. So, when I saw Conner the first time, I thought he was the same as the others. I was this close to tearing his neck open.
Mangle #2: You say that so calmly...But my Freddy's place already existed since the early 80's. It wasn't getting very good revenue, so it closed down back in 1989.
Fanz: Woah...you never told me that before.
Mangle #2: I didn't?
Fanz: No.
Mangle #1: He never brought it up last year during their discussion.
Mangle #2: What discussion?
Fanz: It's a long story.
Mangle #2: Ok...anyways there was a game called: Five Night's at Freddy's. An indie game heavily inspired off of us, but it steered towards horror and mystery. I'm still surprised how much lore was created because of it. Anyway, our place got reopened in promotion of its 1 year anniversary, but that only lasted a week before shutting down permanently.
Chris: Oh, so that's how it happened! But why did it close down?
Fanz: Ooh...that may actually be my fault...
Mangle #1: Was it when you were locked in?
Fanz: Yeah...
Mangle #1: Weird...I'm the one more likely to cause an incident and yet you're the one that got closed down.
Mangle #2: I assume your place is still open?
Mangle #1: Kinda...It's open, but the others got permanently shut down and put on display. The place is really just more for delivery service at this point. But I heard Security Breach was gonna change that after its release.
Fanz: Oh you mean that new upcoming game?
Chris: Man I hope our world stays together long enough for that game!
Fanz:...
Mangle #2: Maybe a bit too soon for that one there...
Conner: Ok, I'm back. Everyone, meet Tebotis95, and Glitch.

 Everyone, meet Tebotis95, and Glitch