Surprise

Just kill me now guys sorry for being so late having a hard time dealing with stuff in my life right about now so enjoy
And up above or to the side is how I imagine the dress look like
___________________________________________

Thanks to the little game of dodge ball I was graciously gifted with a bloody nose and sissy boy handcuffed to me. He swore if I got any of that blood near him he would go grab a chainsaw and saw his own arm off. So to piss him off I grabbed a use tissue that used to be white and now is the delightful color of red and shoved it in his face, and the thing that surprised me the most would be that he fainted the Luke Brown fainted over some blood that definitely will be kept in the permanent file in my brain for ever and hopefully will be use for a good reason.

Life went on and me and Luke found yourself at my house arguing over were to go tonight and of course I suggested we go to the library but he had other plans apparently he told one of his buddys that he would go to this party and did he even have a brain life did he not think of the person chained to him. Some people are so inconsiderate.but then my mom walked in. "Ok shut it now the both of you!" she yelled "now what's the problem?" asking with as much patience as she had left and I got ready to answer but mister charmer over here had another idea " well, as you can see we are chain together " holding up our linked hands " and have to be at the same place always, so your wonderful daughter suggested that we go to the library but as seen that she goes there every day she needs a break." pausing to take a break "So then I said so kindly that we got to a party that one of my friends have invited me to so why not a change in scenery." wow why does he have to be so smooth and charming and with my mom being who she is she fell for that load of bull.

"That sound like a splendid idea how bout I fix Catherine up and ready then you guys can be on your way." she stated. Great now the while world turned against me. Later on after all the pampering and beautying I had nice lose curls cascading down my back with some nude makeup that was barely there and made a huge difference and leaving me to be in a strapless maxi dress after getting the shirt off me. Thank you project. And some sandals stepping out from behind the Curtin that my mom hung to keep Luke out Luke stood there staring at me which felt good at first because he is my crush bit it did get old pretty fast. Then he finally got out of his trance and spoke "there for once in your life you look persentable" he said leaving a nasty smirk on his face and causing me to push his face saying "whatever" and walking past him to go to the garage.

So we got in the car leaving to the party and pulling up in front of the house were red cups littering the lawn and teenagers looming around the porch and walking in side already heading the music while still in the car great this is going to be one something of a nice .