Going home

Going home

Recap

But suddenly I was lifted,off The ground and was staring at a back so the only logical thing to do was start kicking and screaming until I felt cold metal on my back and heat radiated to my front looking up I stare into Lucas eyes and feel like he's leaning in to go for and kiss and thinking about it too much and jumbled up in my thoughts his face is way to close for comfort and right when he's about to kiss me ...

His face inching closer and closer til he's face dunked down to open the car door for me.

"Get in the car I'm taking us home to go to sleep you have had enough tonight"

His voice held a little disappointment he drifted into the car leaving me to climb over his lap to my seat. I'm done with this project can it be over for like ever. Still drunk I started messing around occuping my mind til it drifted to Lucas why did he have to be him the hair, the eyes, the jawline, just everything. I love the why he rolls his eyes after everything I say and his smile when ever the geico ads come on.

"What cece, are you talking about me?"

Realinzing my mistake of talking out loud stupid thoughts and drunkness and everything in this world.

"Nnnoo." turning to look at him and studdering "iii just I want to apologize no no no I need to say no, not that just look away."

And in the next 10 seconds everything went in slow motion.

I pushed his face to the side and then heading a loud honk turning my head to the window to see two white light maybe it was my time but next thing that happens was fragments of secends.

sirens in the backgrounds, then a stranger hovering over me. Lucas right next to,me holding my hand with a bloody forehead, then white wall, and all went black after a mask was brought over my face.

To be continued....
_________________________________________
SUMMERS finally here hope to be updating more than a for all the votes comments and reads tell people about my book and
Love yah