Abused

???: THERE YOU ARE BI*CH!!!

Y/n: Oh no!
*a women in middel age comes towards Y/n*

???: WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG!?

Y/n: I-im very sorry mum.
*looking down*

*!This are not your real parents. This are your fictional parents!*

Y/n Mum: YOU BI*CH!
*Y/n feels a stinging pain on her left cheek, she stumbels back*

Y/n Mum: Useless trash! Go cook now!
*Y/n doesnt say anything and goes to kitchen to cook... she is used to it*

ABOUT Y/N:
She is probably strong at school but her parents hate her they abused her since she was a kid. As she didnt want this to happen at school to she defendet herself as she was attacked by some bullys. Since then she is the girl everyone knows at school because NOBODY can push her, and when somebody does she pushes back. At home she is more like a maid for her parrents they dont care about her and she has to do everything in the house.

BACK TO STORY->
Y/n pov:
*as she was done cooking she called her parents to eat*

THE FOOD->

*Y/n was looking down all the time

*Y/n was looking down all the time. As she was ready with food she got ready for work. Yes Y/n is working in a Coffe-Shop she is doing that because her family needs money (her parents dont want to work)*

Y/n dad: be home on time trash.

Y/n: jes dad. *leaves*

IN THE COFFE-SHOP

???: There you are! (smiling at Y/n)

Y/n: Oh hey Anouk. *trying to smile too*

Anouk: Come before boss sees that you are late. *Anouk is an employee working in the same coffe as Y/n does Anouk likes Y/n, Y/n is not sure what to think about Anouk but she is always nice to her*

???: You are late!

Anouk: oops

Y/n: sorry boss i...

Anouk: I talked to much with her she was just on time boss.

Boss: *sigh* ok but hurry now.

Anouk: Jes thanks boss. *pulls Y/n with her*

Y/n: Ähhh thanks i guess.
*Anouk smiles*
Anouk: Its ok

AFTER WORK
(Lazy author ¯\_༼ ಥ ‿ ಥ ༽_/¯)
*Anouk was waving at Y/n*
Anouk: BYE!

Y/n: Mhm bye *whispering*
*Y/n walks home*

*As Y/n opens the door her parents are waiting for her, Y/n's Mum is wearing a pretty dress and her dad a black suit (both are paid with Y/n's money)*

Y/n Mum: The money? *opening her hand*

Y/n: Here... *hands her mum the money*

Y/n Dad: Till later sl*t.
*Her parents are going out with the money, Y/n heads to her room*

Y/n:... *starts crying*

Hi this is Anouk J-hope you liked the second part. This is the first time i write a story if you have something i can do better or if you have ideas for the story please comment that. LY💜    !English is not my first language!

THANKS FOR READING. PART 3 COMMING SOON