03

AUTHOR'S POV

All the students were gathered up in the cafeteria as it was lunch break, it was quite noisy and jam-packed.
Some of the students didn't manage to find vacant space so they decided to hit the garden area for having their lunch.

Taehyung accompanied yoongi in the cafeteria table. They grabbed some snacks and have small talk.

Meanwhile jungkook and jimin were searching for the vacant seat but their poor luck,they spotted only one table and also beside taehyung.

"Let's go over there kookie" jimin pointed where tae and yoongi were sitting.

"No I don't wanna sit beside that asshole" jungkook exclaimed.

"Ughhh stop overdoing and let's go" jimin dragged jungkook with him.

"Bu-"

"No buts! Shh"

"Hey tae, hello yoongi" jimin greeted both the male in his soft tone.

"Ohh heyyy" yoongi responded.

"Guys can we sit over here? As there's no empty place"

"Sure but how will you both manage on one table?" Taehyung asked.

"Oh we wi-"

"NO!! I'm going elsewhere, jimin you can hangout with them bye" jungkook disrupted.

"Wait jungkook" yoongi stopped him.

"What?" Jungkook was still furious.

"You can sit on taehyung's lap" the smirk was visible on yoongi's face.

"I- NO EW DISGUSTING" jungkook left the cafeteria after stomping his feet.

.
.
.
"Yoongi you were not supposed to say that" taehyung spoke in the serious tone.

"Eh don't worry, jimin come here sit with us and Let's have our lunch peacefully"

Jimin nodded but he was still worried about jungkook.

"Don't worry let me check up on him" taehyung assured jimin.

Taehyung was searching for jungkook, all over the classroom. He left his own food just to find jungkook it's not like he's worried about him. He was just helping jimin.

While tae was passing by the washroom, he heard some muffling noise, without thinking twice he break into the washroom and saw jungkook was sobbing, he was wiping down his tears with his palms like a kid.

"Kook..."

"What tha fuck are you doing here leave me alone" jungkook snapped.

"Why are you crying?"

"I SAID LEAVE ME ALONE YOU FUCKTARD"

"Jeez keep it low"

Jungkook was short tempered guy and sometimes he can be bit violent. Ofcourse he was a bratty but also sensitive. Right now his situation was not good and tae's presence was making it worse.

Without wasting time jungkook pushes tae hardly on the ground whilst panting hard.

Tae was stunned by the younger's sudden outburst.
He didn't expect that jungkook will get so harsh and agressive and also without any specific reason.

He stood up and dusted his pants, his gaze was emotionless, his body was subliminally moving towards the younger boy.

"Listen here jungkook, if I'm being polite to you,I expect the same behaviour towards me" taehyung spoke in the solemn tone.

"I hate you.. leave me alone" jungkook folded his arms across the chest.

"For sure I'll leave you alone, but it's you who keep interrupting me on my way"

Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"Now let me inform you.. jimin is worried for you, go and meet him asap"

"You don't tell me what to do" jungkook exclaimed and barged out of the washroom.

"Damn feisty" tae mumbled and headed towards his classroom.

.
.
.
.
The day finally came to an end. Jimin dropped jungkook by his house. The whole ride was filled with silence. Jimin was getting worried by jungkook's silence. At last he asked what's wrong and jungkook still didn't speak a single word.

When the car stopped near jungkook's house, he rushed without saying bye.

"Kookie baby you're home go and freshen up, I'm making kimchi stew,it's almost ready"

Without saying anything jungkook dashed into his room, leaving his mom in distress.
After 10-15 minutes the younger finally showed up.

"Mumma's,I'm hungry"

"Yes baby come and take your seat,the food is ready"
Without wasting time jungkook rushed over the dining table.

"So tell me how was your first day?" His mother enquired.

"Mumma you know what jimin did! He left me for his new friends, and I hate one of them, his name is Kim taehyung he's a typical nerdy, who does he think he is!!? An egocentric bitch"

"Shhh baby don't curse, first have your food okay"

"But mumma I hate him so much"

"Give me a good reason for hating over him? Hmm?"

"Uhh.. he- he's so cocky and- and he's full of himself"

"And why so?"

"Because... oof mumma let me eat in peace" jungkook himself doesn't know why he hated kim taehyung.

"Sure baby"

' I know how this is gonna end up "  the younger's mother smirked.

_____________________________

Stay safe<3