🍋Loving a Spy🍋

Godzilla POV

Godzilla was sleeping in his tent, his chest cavity was still healing from his wounds from Spooky Island and Nerogiras, everyone is worried, hell even Max and Nurf are still worried. But Godzilla had much worse, his eye was still healing and his mom had been overprotective of him ever since then, Gwen was purchasing lots and lots of Medical Stuff, like he's going to die.

Vera, she is considerably worried, hell, I saved them from Jinshin-Mushi. Then again, Vera and the others haven't seen Kaiju before and I'm basically the one who showed them that I am a Godzillasaur.

Then the tent opened revealing Vera, she was happy to see me alive and not bleeding out or worse, dead. But she was still worried

Vera: feeling ok?

She asked me in a worried tone, I guess after seeing two legged lizards with skulls for a face, furry Dromaeosaurs, murderous Humanoids, and Cordiceps that wants you to be one of them is enough to make you question if we are really the dominant race of Earth or just a cog in a complex food web with us on the lowest level.

Godzilla: yeah, I'm fine, how's the Leg?

Vera: it healed when you helped us escape, you didn't have to save us

Godzilla: like I said, not all Americans are snobby and interested in saving their own hides, if you look and listen carefully, you'd find good people like me and David, hell he adopted me and the other guys, if that ain't kindness then I don't what is.

Vera was holding a ringpop that Max gave her, he told her to give it to Godzilla and tell him I want to be married to you, as dumb as it sounded, Vera felt warm and felt bugs in her guts, she felt like she was in love and she can't hold it, she learned from Gwen about...intercorse and she was just shooked by the amount she learned as well as the details from Gwen's experience.

Vera: Goji, I'm warm

She grabbed Godzilla's face and kissed him as she took off her hat and jacket, revealing a dark grey colored shirt, her body tensed as she felt his lips on her neck

Vera: *blushing*

Godzilla: ok, time for bed

All of a sudden she grabbed him, threw him on her bed making him let out a yelp. Vera then straddled him and starting to grind on his clothed dick which began to harden.

Godzilla: Vera, you sure are getting heated.

He groaned as she continued to grind on him.

Vera: Y...You have no idea.

Before she could continue Godzilla motioned for her to stop so he could get undressed. He began to undress until he was naked while Vera looked at me with a lustful gaze. It also looked like she was drooling from seeing me naked. Before he could do anything, Vera tackled him causing him to fall back on the bed. She then quickly lined his hardened dick with her pussy before plunging downward causing his dick to enter her. We both let out a moan as Vera began to bounce up and down causing jolts of pleasure to coarse through both of their bodies.

She then picked up the pace of her bounces while he helped her by thrusting upwards increasing the amount of pleasure for the both of us. After about a few minutes later 

Vera: Ah, Goji, It feels so good. Please give me more!

Godzilla agreed by letting out a grunt and thrusting upward even harder making Vera's eyes almost roll up into her head. Another few minutes passed when he heard Vera moan out

Vera: Goji, I think I'm g-gonna-

Before she could finished her sentence she moaned again as she came. The feeling of her juices running down his shaft made me cum inside of her making her collapse on top of me.

Vera: We definitely need to do that again sometime.

She panted as her face was still red

Godzilla: yeah, that was...interesting

He replied back to her. He looked outside the window and saw that it was already night time.

Godzilla: Jeez, it's night time already.

He then yawned before pulling the blankets over the both of us.

Godzilla: Well, goodnight Vera.

He said while he turned to look at her before he noticed she was already fast asleep. He kissed her on her head making her smile in her sleep before he finally went to sleep next to my smol, strong, human bean.

As he fell asleep, they didn't notice a peeping Gwen

Gwen: *whispering* YES, YES YES, FUCK YEAH, IM GONNA BE A GRANDMA

David: Gwen, what are you doing?

Gwen:...just checking on my son and his lover

David: Oh, Okay, see you tomorrow

Gwen: goodnight

She goes back to peeping

Gwen: how long until my grand baby is born *giggling like a obsessed person*

Max: *distant* GO THE FUCK TO BED GWEN

Nerris: *distant* IT'S 3 IN THE MORNING

Harrison: *distant* I DON'T WANT TO GET INSOMNIA

Hwan: *distant* GO TO BED

Gwen: wow, can't spy on my son having a good time with his Russian Knife Girlfriend, not cool

As she walks away disappointed, a Deathrunner walks past them until

Gwen: ???

The Deathrunner's Skull hits a sneaking Pikeman in the head, knocking him out.

As Vera and Godzilla slept, Vera's body started to gestate, the egg was about to become a hybrid between a Human and a Kaiju, a first of any to exist and possibly not the last.