020

'and that's a wrap!' the director clapped as they wrapped up the shoot for the teaser of the first music video.

parker's manager agreed with parker that using the sex tape scandal as a way to promote his upcoming album and tour was a smart idea and parker was more than happy to use it.

three months ago, parker had set up a tape recorder to have it on recording that tanya was in fact responsible for the leaked videos but it also recorded everything.

parker used their moans, her moans mainly in all fifteen tracks. he wanted the album to be sensual and ultimately added to many people's sex playlists.

'thank you so much.' parker zipped up his promotional fila jacket as the crew and staff members packed up the equipment around the hotel room. room 366.

'can you pay for my stay?' parker asked his manager as he looked out the window, 'i'm too tired to travel right now.'

'okay, we'll leave tomorrow at nine.' he nodded as everyone left.

he sat on the bed and put his hair in a bun at the back of his head, strands falling onto his face. he pulled out his laptop and went live, smiling as his fans greeted him.

'hi my peaches.' he waved, 'this view is so beautiful, here look.' he turned his laptop to the window so that they could see.

'i love your hair,' he read the comment, 'thank you. it's my first time going blonde but i like it.' he nodded drinking some water.

'the new album is giving very much daddy,' he laughed as he read another comment, 'i'll take that as a compliment. so thank you, you're such good girls and boys.' he said in a playfully flirtatious tone.

he blushed slightly as he saw many comments of them expressing their feelings towards what he said, complimenting him, telling him he's sexy and much more.

'okay my peaches, i have a long day tomorrow so,' he took a sip of his water, 'goodnight.' he blew them a kiss before closing his laptop.

he sighed as he layed on his bed. he bit his lip and picked up his phone, going to a number he hadn't touched in three months.

parker
sex tape in room 366?

tanya
how will i know you wont leak it?

parker smiled at her response and sat up against the headboard that held memories of the activities he took part in not so long ago.

parker
that's a deal i can make but a promise i can't keep. now be a good girl and get here in an hour.

end of sex tapes🔞📼