•63•

The younger smiled at his phone secretly taking a picture of Yoongi grilling the meat.

"Hyung how is your work going?"

"Its going pretty well. Pretty tiring but I feel better after looking at your face" the corner of his mouth raised at the end as he spoke while still looking at the meat.

Jungkook felt a soft thump, happy at the honest words

"Let me do the rest."
Their fingers brushed as he took the tongs from him, yoongi stared at the him with his hand supporting his head. Noticing his upper lip pouts when he concentrates in grilling, and the way he almost stops blinking is adorable. He hasn't confessed and these feelings have been over pouring in his heart. He knows he needs to say it or he might just burst.

"Gguk-ah what about the rare item you really wanted from the raid? Did you get it?"

"Oh god hyung! It took 6 raids but finally it dropped. The ring is the best. You know, it gives power boost of 35% !! My character is OP. Tae hyung was so jealous"

The younger giggled as he rambled a bit about his game and while Yoongi smiled listening to his voice.

"Hyung when was the last time you went to your apartment?" He has been living in his studio since he has too much work and going back and forth is a hassle to him.

"Its been 2weeks. I'll be going back on Tuesday"

"Then can I come to help you clean? since its been so long."

The older patting and searching all of his pockets, finally his hands halted at the back pocket as we took out a key and set it on the table.

"Here, it's a copy. I don't know what time I'll go home so you can come in whenever you free."

The disbelief was dripping as a drool from his agape mouth. He couldn't fathom that he just got the key to his apartment. He was overjoyed at the trust he had over him and was determined to do his best and make his apartment squeaky clean. Yoongi chuckled as he tapped his chin to close his mouth.

"I'll do my best hyung!"

This was peaceful. Jungkook is loud around others but he also needs time to settle down his energy and he feels peaceful in the silence that engulfs them while they ate blissfully.

"I'll pay this time"
The younger pushed the card away and gave his own to the waiter. A smile unconsciously spread across Yoongi's face as he stood behind him. As he was done paying, he grabbed his hand and they walked towards the car.

 As he was done paying, he grabbed his hand and they walked towards the car

(Author: that's actually them holding hands!!)