•58•

Okay so I just can't believe I passed 100k reads. Like WOW

You guys are amazing

You guys are amazing. Thank you so much for the love! I really appreciate it!! And I promise I'll update more often. Thank you all❤️

Have you ever missed someone?

Like you're missing your purpose?Missing how the person makes you feel. Missing the presence.

That's exactly how Jungkook felt, lying on his stomach in his own bed. The black device clutched in his hand, his eyes closed in the dream of the particular hyung he is waiting for.

Yoongi had been away for 3 weeks. Busy on stage, having concerts every other day, each morning was a new country. He barely had some time to breathe.

And for those 3 weeks, Jungkook longed for his presence. And that post, he was dying to know the secret. He is an army too. Why not tell him? His face grimaced as he let out a sigh. Drinking with Taehyung is never a good idea, especially when be ditches him to be with Jimin.

***

"Kook-ah?"

Yoongi stepped into the room just to be greeted by a horrific sight of Jungkook passed out half naked on the bed, his head hanging off the edge, below on the floor was the alcohol and the food that followed when he puked his gut out. His dirty shirt was thrown away careless. No wonder he removed his shirt. He puked on himself.

The room reeked of the unpleasant smell of tequila and some beer. A frown appeared on his face, worried for the younger and his health. He slowly took Jungkook's head, tucking it securely on his pillow. The metal made a sound when he unbuckled his belt and tugging off those skinny jeans off his legs, later pulling up the covers. He listened to those incoherent whispers, picked up his shirt, cleaned the puke on his floor, heck even washed all the dirt off his clothes before putting them into the dyer.

Leaving a soft kiss on his forehead and a note, he was off.

Dear Jungkookie,

  I left a pill on the table, will help you with the headache. Your clothes are in the dyer and I told the delivery to get some food, don't worry about the bill. And please take care of yourself kook-ah. Sorry hyung had to go. An appointment with a producer. I promise I'll take you on dinner one day. Lamb skewers. It's a pinky promise.

Yours,

Yoonie hyung