(Mason x Male reader)

AN: this story also takes place in school so you and Mason are 16-17. Also in this AU Mason doesn't have a kid. You and Mason have been seeing each other not that long this Y/N uses he/they pronouns. Also TW TALK ABOUT ABUSE AND THE F SLUR!!!

•••

"Hey! hey hey!!! Y/N!!! Are you listening to me?!"

Whined the blonde girl next to me.

"Ahh oh..sorry I spaced out.."

You say your words trailing off. You have no idea how you became friends with someone as outgoing and talkative as she is, but since you've both been friends since you were kids she's always been your exception. Your childhood best friend Melody Brown.

"What we're you thinking about anyway?"

Melody said dancing around the empty classroom you were both in.

"Nothing.."

You sighed picking up your bag to go home for the day. As you're about to stand up and make your way to the door a yellowish-blonde haired boy opened the door.

"Melody are you coming or not?"

He snarled. He's Melodys boyfriend, Liam. Melody giggled waved goodbye to me and pranced over to the boy and gave him a kiss on the cheek and took his hand. The boy turned away from her and you obviously red in the face.

"God your so...ugh.."

He murmured as they both made their way down the hall. As they walk down, a blue haired boy walked right into Liams chest.

"What the hell.? Watch out loser."

Liam said in an aggressive tone. The boy immediately dropped his books and and flinched pretty hard at Liams words.

"I-I sorry..! I really am..!"

The boy said quickly Bowing his body at Liams.
Just then you realized who he was by the charm on his bag. That was the boy you've been seeing for about a week or so, Mason Fetch.

"God just get out of my way."

Liam said pushing Mason into the lockers on his right forcefully. Mason closed his eyes and Melody tried to pull one of Liams arms back. You stand up from your seat and head into the hall.

"What the hell do you think you're doing Liam?!"

You say agitated. It took your whole body's self control to not punch Liam square in the face, Mason was a sweetheart who was mentally and physically abused by his ex.

"Ahh!! Y/N!! Yo-you're still at school?!"

Mason said trying to sound calm but in his situation that's almost impossible.

"Stop touching him!"

"Oh? What will you do if I don't?"

Liam said grinning at you in a sly manner. Melody let go of Liam and backed away a bit knowing it wasn't her place at that time. You push Liams hand off Mason and take both your hands and grab the collar of Liams uniform, lifting Liam onto his toes. His smile not fading as he looks you dead in the eyes. Mason was frozen in fear unable to do anything.

"You f*g.!"

Liam says teasing you as Melody ran away from you three. Without a second thought one of your hands let go of Liams collar and punch him right in the gut.

"Y-Y/N!!!"

Mason cried tears forming in his eyes, as you threw Liam into one of the lockers near Mason your face red in a fit of rage. In the corner of your eye you see Melody and a teacher running up to you.