2.after hangover

Tine kiss Pete. But Pete haven't any sense at that time. But when Tine was kissing Pete. Pete doesn't feel awkward he felt like a familiar. But then Pete suddenly fall on Tine shoulder and Sam after kissing them he saw that Pete doesn't oppose him like at his time so he left. Tine take him into his car. Then his manager Ram came and ask sir who he was. And why are you taking him in your car. Then Tine said you leave in another car. Ram said but sir. Then Tine said you can go back right now. Ram said ok sir. Tine take him . Pete was sleeping so Tine take him in his arm. Then Pete puke on him. Tine was a totally neat freak. He can't handle if anything messed up. And he can't handle if someone mess up with his dress. But Tine was different at that time. His driver keep looking how he react. But he was shocked to see that Tine was trying to not dirty petes clothes. He took Pete in car again. And removed his clothes. Then he pick Pete in his arm . His driver was completely shocked. He can't understand why Tine pick a stranger and drove him onto his flat. He can't understand because he never allow anyone to come at that place where he lived. He were with him around four years. But it was first time he saw   ,he cared for anyone. Because he was always arrogant with everyone.But now he behaved like other kind person. Then he said his driver to leave. Tine take Pete in his bedroom. Pete get horny at that time. When Tine put Pete on to his bed, suddenly Pete kissed Tine. Tine was trying to push him away but he can't resist him . Tine lose his control then he take his hands around his waist and kiss on his lips. Then they both intimate with each other. But suddenly Pete phone was ringing. Then he atteend the phone but it's written love. Then Tine wants to know who he was. So he picked his phone. Jack asked hey baby, where are you at this time. Do you want me to pick you. Tell me I'm so worried. Then Tine was so much angry to hear that. Then he asked who you are. Jack was happed. Then he said sorry. I'm his best friend. So he, asked can you tell me where is Pete. Then he said he left and he told me to tell you he isn't going to home. Then he ask if he knew where he was. Then he cut the Phone. Then Tine return to Pete. He asked who is love. Then Pete said aren't you love. Hey Jack, why are you kidding with me. I like you but why don't you make our relationship official.He continue and said you don't like me right that s why you never attend any show where I present. I like you Jack. After hearing he was angry. And then he kissed vigorously Pete. And Then they continue Tine put his finger between Pete s hand. He kissed Pete all body. He can't help himself. Then they both share together a beautiful night. But next day morning, Pete up and he saw someone sleep next to him. He saw that it's that man who mess up with him. So Pete take his clothes and after wear his clothes he left. And he left a note, I'm sorry what happened between us it was just a mistake and I ll pay you your money by payapp. And he  wrote his phone no.. So he can call him to pay out. Pete get home. Jack was at the door. He saw Pete to came. He smile and asked where were you. I was waiting for you   all night. But you didn't answer and someone pick your call. Pete felt scared. So he asked what he said he said you were going somewhere and I don't need to wait for you. Pete said oh yes! I told him but Jack asked but you never allow anyone to pick your call. So who he was. Pete said he was my friend. Jack said sorry. Pete asked why. He told I said baby at phone. So Pete said you don't need to worry. So Jack asked does he knows about is. Pete said no.and also you don't need to be gat worry. Pete goes inside. Jack said I mean going to my shoot. Pete said okay. Jack said have you forget something. Pete panics he thought does he knew about tonight. Jack laugh and said you forget to kiss me. Pete said oh sorry. Then he kissed. Jack asked are you in trouble. Pete saw no I'm good. You go other wise you could be late. So Jack leave. Pete were in trouble. He continue to think what happened at yesterday night. He feels uncomfortable. He thought how can he do that disgusting thing.