13. "He'sStraight"

EDITED✅
Simon's POV-

I woke up before Josh and i couldn't move. No really i couldn't move, my little miniminter was alive active and hard and i don't want to wake Josh...but i really want to wake him at the same time. I move so he is spooning me and shuffle hard against him, he moves and i hope i have woke him but his snores told me different. I groaned loudly then heard small laughter. I turned around to see Josh fake snoring and laughing. "Horny?", he asks smiling and i roll my eyes getting out of the bed...a cold shower it is then. Dickhead.

I stripped and got into the freezing shower, i started to shake and my breath was taken away from the sudden coldness. I felt hand slip around my waist, pushing me forward slightly turning the water temperature up. I smiled knowing what he was doing. Within seconds Josh spun me around and crashed his lips onto mine and pushed me against the the shower wall. He held onto my waist tightly making me groan as i felt the strong butterflies erupt in my stomach. He smiled into the kiss knowing what he was doing to me.

"Turn", he said between a kiss so i obeys, "bend", he ordered again and i obeyed again. He lined himself up and abruptly shoved his member in sending my vocal cords to hell and back...i would say heaven but...yeah ya know. Josh grabbed my throat bringing me up to stand straight, this only made me feel how deep he was inside me which was toppling me over the edge, he was moaning and grunting in my ear while kissing, nibbling the back of my neck along my shoulder. He was starting to go faster and harder as i got louder and louder...pretty sure we have woke the neighbours up by now. "I'm--I'm going to cum baby", he moaned out and i just nodded, out of breath and lost for words.

I felt the knot in my stomach getting stronger and bigger everytime Josh plowed into me. He brought his hand around and took my dick into his hand and starting jacking me off which was enough for me as i came harder than i've ever came in my fucking life, Josh came not long after. He pulled out and i nearly fell to the floor but he caught me and held me up while he cleaned the cum running down my leg off. "Such a dirty boy Si", he mumbled in my ear as he kissed my neck roughly. "Waking me up just so i could fuck you? All you need to do is say the words and you'll be bent and recieving in no time". He kisses me before getting a towel and taking me back to bed. I smile and kiss him.

I look at him as he changes into some clothes, i look at him confused as he starts getting another set of clothes out. "I'm not going anywhere", i state and he turns and looks at me. Mad. He was mad...just great. "You can be mad all you want", i roll my eyes, i get up and pull some boxers on me before going out of the room and downstairs. It was cold and it seemed like something was off, i went into the kitchen and seen the backdoor wide open...did we leave it open?

I can't remember shutting it however i can't even remember leaving it to get outside in the rain. I sighed and closed then locked the door. Anyone could have came in and murdered us, this world is fucked up so i do believe some freak would come into a house and murder people for their own satifaction in life. I mean what life has to be that boring you think you need to kill people? Seriously come on...taking up golf or something.

Josh comes down and looks at me weirdly before looking at the door, "shit sorry I didn't close it after you came in", he mumbled filling the kettle up and get two mugs out. I nodded and went into the laundry room to find a clean hoodie.

I found one of my dads old hoodies, I must of packed it when leaving my old house and it was huge of me so I smiled and went back into the kitchen. Josh looked at me and stared for a while before rolling his eyes and grabbing his bag. "I'm going to school, this house is literally the same layout as your old house so you know where everything is", Josh says annoyed before I could question what crawled up his arse and died he was out the door.

I signed and made breakfast before sitting on the sofa watching youtube all day, man my life is boring. I decided online schooling would be the best option from here on out, I don't have parents to say no and Josh's parents aren't here to tell me to get our their house so I might as well.

I did some school work, and decided to make me and Josh a nice meal for him to come home to since he seemed in such a mood this morning. I decided on spaghetti bolognese, I spent the last probably hour and a bit cooking and it made me happy and remember my parents.

The clock turned 4 and Josh should have been home, but he wasn't. I know he doesn't have football practice so what the fuck is he doing? Maybe he's just running late. I rolled my eyes and got my own food, if his is cold then that is his own fault.

I must of fell asleep because now I'm being woken up by someone talking...multiple people talking. What the fuck? I hear Josh's voice and some of his friends' but then there was someone or a couple of girly voices that I didn't know.

Why would he bring his friends home knowing non of them like me? I stood at the top of the stairs Deciding to listen in. "Hey Josh who made food? It's fucking amazing", someone said and Josh just hummed.

Is he still pissed off? Like seriously what died in his arse? I rolled my eyes going back to my room but as I did I knocked a pot over off a mini table and it smashed. "Who the fuck is in your house?", I hear one of the girls screech and I just ran back to my new room. I locked the door and took in a breath.

I heard a lot of footsteps coming up the stairs even though Josh was telling them it's fine and they don't need to come up here. He's actually ashamed of me, but surely Freya would have opened her little mouth by now? I heard a knock on the door...more like a pounding and I moved away afraid they would bust the door down.

"Who's in there?", one od the lads shouted. "Josh's near girlfriend", one of them joked. I teared up at that. They think he's straight. I sighed and got into bed hoping they would go away and I could sleep peacefully.

Which they did after much of Josh telling them to leave or get down stairs for the football game. I rolled my eyes, it's all he cares about. The lads and fucking football. Stupid cunt. I don't mean that.

I really don't, I should because he made my life hell for so long and made me want to die and made me loose my connection with my parents, family and friends but I just....I don't know. I guess I'm retarded in a way.

I snuggled into the bed and closed my eyes not wanting to hear what goes on in Josh's bedroom tonight.