01

The warm light blue sky which sneered across you from above, fell down into a dark shade of blue. It's bright and warm light fading into utter darkness as you took a small walk in the park. "I wonder what I should cook back home..."

You quietly mutter to yourself, taking a lungful of the cold fresh air that the trees blew towards you. "Curry? Or..." You deliberately thought to yourself, your index finger scratching the soft and subtle skin of your cheeks.

"It's quite cold since the sun is down and all." You tell yourself, your arms lifting it's way up towards your gaze to check the time with your watch that stuck onto your wrist. "I should've paid more attention to the time." 

"It's pretty much late." You sighed, a small little steam brushing past your lips as you feel the temperature get even colder by the second.

"Curry seems to be a good choice for a cold weather like this." You affirmatively nod to yourself, your steps gradually and gradually getting closer towards the exit of the park.

You bring your wallet out as you take your leave from the nicely built park, heading towards a nearby convenience store to buy your needed items and ingredients for tonight's hot curry. "Welcome." The cashier said, seeing you head inside the store as you give them a small nod.

"Hmm. Where are the baskets?" You questioningly query yourself from underneath your shallow breath, heading towards the staffs to request a basket since you couldn't find one. 

"These should do, right?" You now stare at your fully occupied basket full of the needed supplies and spices for the curry you're about to make. You quickly head towards the cashier, patiently waiting for the staff the finish scanning the goods in your basket.

"Here." The cashier handed a paper bag full of the goods you had purchased. "Thank you." You say, talking your leave with a smile plastered onto your portrayed face as you do so. 

"I should get home now." You tell yourself, your hands tightly gripping onto the handle of the paper bag full of goods. You continue to take your steps as you head into a small alleyway, heading back towards home.

As you continuously walk in the small dark alleyway, you turn towards the corner of the road to leave the alleyway. However, as you take your step out from the dark and silent alleyway, the sounds of thwacking and jabbing could be heard from afar.

'W-what the hell.'' You thought so, it's painfully audible sounds of beating stinging your ears with fear. It sounded like a hard object repeatedly battering someone up as the person who got beated up stayed silent. 'I-s the guy dead?'

You quickly head back towards the corner of the alleyway, swiftly and deliberately placing your back onto the flat wall against you as you feel a small cold drop of sweat run down the subtle skin of your cheeks. 'I should call for help...' 

You thought so, swiftly lifting your pressed back away from the hard surface behind you to bring your phone out, however;

'Crap.'

You had forgotten you that you had a paper bag hanging onto your hands and thus resulting for you to accidently dropped the bag full of groceries as you tried to take your phone out. 

"Hm? So someone was here, huh." A somewhat young and lazy voice audible to you as you hear small quiet footsteps gradually and gradually getting closer towards the corner of the alleyway where you stood at. 

You stay still onto your tracks, your bag of groceries scattered down the ground as you immensely feel more of your cold sweat run down thoroughly towards the skin of your neck, your back leaning further and futher onto the hard wall behind you.

Not so long after, the steps that gradually came closer towards you stopped right beside you. Your head slightly shifting its gaze away from the person who stood right there.

'Oh dammit. I just wanted to eat curry.' You deliberately thought so, sulking from the mere thought of having to deal with a bunch of dangerous people before you could leave.

However, worst case scenario is you might not be able to come back home because surely you might get beaten up to death.

"Little miss, did you get lost on your way here?"

"Huh?"

And towards the unanticipated turn of events, you quickly turn your gaze towards the man who stood beside you, his nicely violet colored eyes gazing through yours. The man who now stood right before you was lanky and tall.

He held a slightly huge rock on his hand. It looked quite terrifying, however you pay not attention to it.

He also looked a bit frail. However, after hearing the painful thwacking and jabbing from earlier, you could definetly say that you might've been quite wrong.

On addition, He had an earring on the left side of his ear with two neat and long braids, the roots and ends of his hair were dark while the middle part and very ends of his hair was blond.

Not only that, but he wore a black uniform. And if you could recall, he wore a gang uniform that simply resembled the Tenjiku unifrom with its featured skull motif on his collar, together along with a light-colored belt and gloves.

'T-this man! He's too young to be beating people.' You silently thought to yourslef, gazing profoundly onto the man's pair of violet eyes. 'He must be a delinquent.'

You think to yourslef once again, peeking behind the tall and lanky man who stood in front of you. Behind him was another man with the same uniform as his and a motionless body beaten to a pulp.

As soon as the tall man in front of you noticed your unwavering gaze behind him, he simply covers the brutal view. "Don't worry. We'll call an ambulance."

He says, a small lazy smile finding its way onto his delicately portrayed face. "B-but weren't you bo--"

"What was that?" The tall and lanky man said. "Oh, did you want me to take you home?" He continued.

"H-huh?" You look at the lazy smile plastered onto his face, another small drop of sweat running down your cheeks. "N-no, it's fine. T-thank you."

"You better get going home then, it's pretty cold today." The tall and lanky man said, his lazy smile remaining onto his subtle lips as he headed back towards the other guy who was together with him.

You seemingly pay not much bother anymore as you take your leave, glancing towards the dark night sky right above you.

"That was dangerous..."

MORE TR STUFF BC I LOVE THEM ALL <//3