02

"(L/n)~ Are you heading somewhere?" Your class president queried, her head slightly leaning closely towards your delicately portrayed face.

You place both of your subtle and steady hands on her shoulders, gently placing and shoving her face aside. 

"Too close." You say, a small sweet and endearing smile slowly taking its place onto your delicately defined lips. You then gently tucked a loose strand of the class president's hair behind her ears.

"Eh? (L/n), are you hitting on me or something?"

"Nope."

"I think you are."

"Definitely not."

"But you just tu--"

"No."

"Aw man."

The class president simply sighed in dissapointment while you simply took your nicely detailed and subtle hands away from her shoulders, reaching for your pocket to take a hold of your ringing phone.

"Hello?" You answer a ringing phone call as you lightly placed your phone onto your ears.

|02|

"I'll head out now." You say, pointing towards the open door that led out towards the class corridor. "Oh, yeah...okay." The class president said as she sat and occupied a small portion of one of the student's desks.

"Did something happen?" She asked. "Hm? Well, no not really." You say, placing your phone back into the insides of your pocket. "I was just asked to buy a few certain stuff for our group project." You say, releasing a low lungful of air out of your chest.

"Oh, I see."

"I'll get going now then." You said as you took your steps towards the classroom door a syou slightly and lazily waved your hand to bid her goodbye. "See ya."

|02|

"Geez, what the hell?" You carelessly sigh, a bunch of your (h/c) strands of hair slumping and sliding down in front of your face, covering the sight and your somewhat bright view.

"The stuff they want me to buy isn't anywhere...where the heck is it?" 

You questioningly queried and muttered to yourself, walking around the windy and bright scenery before you as you came to look for another store that might have the certain items your you and your classmates needed. 

As you trailed around certain areas and places, the wind continuously rustled and whirled around with the dry and fresh leaves that were scattered around the clean and empty road.

It's frail and nicely contrasted audible sounds of rustling and clashing somewhat pleasing to the ears. However, not only was it the rustling sounds of leaves playing around with the cool wind,

Voices and footsteps could also be heard from afar, their laughter and chatter seemingly harmonizing thoroughly, neatly and nicely into the sounds of the gentle bunch of rustling leaves on the trees and grounds.

As you remain to walk. You gradually and gradually came to a stop, your gaze landing towards a familiar sight and a certain person with two long braids on each side of his shoulders.

"Eep!" 

You slightly leap form the ground as you feel your spine immensely shiver from your somewhat anxiousness that slowly piled up into the pit of your stomach,