Chapter 4: The Power of Magic

(At the Fortress of Solitude, Superman is seen talking with Arthur Watts again as he clicks a button)

Watts: These are the members of this new Insurgency. Some of them are known.

Superman: Oliver, Dinah, Barry, Hal, Slade, Zatanna, Kara, Harley, Selina...

Watts: There are also Mary Marvel, the remaining Atlas Soldiers, Monkey Khan, the newest Robin, the current Avatar, Rogue, Sona, the daughter of Thor, the wife of Hulk, the Big Hero 6, the son of Captain America and the Winter Soldier.

Superman: You did a good work. Did you find their current location?

Watts: Not exactly.

Superman: Hurry up. This new Insurgency must not gain the high ground for much longer!

Watts: Understood.

(Meanwhile at Kuoh, Sona, Zatanna, Korra, Green Lantern and Mary Marvel are seen searching for someone.) 

Green Lantern: I could swear she was around here...

Sona: Who was here?

Green Lantern: The one I disappointed some years ago.

Zatanna: Carol Ferris, CEO of Ferris Aircraft.

Mary Marvel: She was presumed to be dead during the Brainiac incident.

????: But somehow I survived.

(Then they see Carol Ferris in a different attire. Hal notices a violet lantern ring in her hand.)

Zatanna: Carol?

Green Lantern: The Violet Lantern Ring.

Korra: Huh?

Green Lantern: This must be what saved her.

Star Sapphire: For now call me Star Sapphire.

Zatanna: Star Sapphire? From Star Sapphire Corps?

Green Lantern: It looks like you have been doing lots of homework lately, Zatanna.

Zatanna: If that's the way you say figuring things out...

(Then a mind controlled Black Lightning comes in)

Green Lantern: Jefferson?