Chapter 28

Ash and Jaime's wedding chapter

The white gown flowed smoothly down my body. I actually look okay for once. I feel beautiful. The white veil in my hair, my hair nicely pinned back out of my face. My face with natural makeup and black eyeliner. My feet peaking out from the bottom of my dress showing off my freshly painted black toe nails.

"Ashley you look beautiful." Jack says as him, Alex, Zack and Rian walk into my room. I turn around and smile at them all. They all have tears in their eyes.

"Oh my god please don't cry yet I don't want to fuck up my makeup, Theresa would be mad at me." I laugh and hug them all.

"I can't promise anything. My baby is growing up." Alex says and hugs me tightly.

"Awh Alex. Its not like I'm going anywhere, I'm just getting married."

"But that's a huge deal. You wont be my baby girl anymore." He frowns.

"You ready to go yet guys?" Theresa asks as she pokes her head in the doorway.

"Yeah be right out." I say and wipe a tear that was falling off my face.

"You fuck up your makeup ill fuck up your face got it?" She says sternly and I laugh.

"Okay."

"Ready to go?" Alex asks. I nod. We go out of my dressing room and we get in our lines and wait until the music plays.

Bella and Kellie go first as the flower girl, then Brady goes as a groomsman along with Jo, then Tony goes with Erin, Mike goes with Alysha , and Vic goes with Theresa. Then everyone stands up as the music begins to play.

"Alex I'm scared." I admit before going into the room.

"Don't be scared princess. In that room is the love of your life. After you get married, you can look forward to having kids of your own and creating your own family just like you always wanted. Be happy. Your life will only get better from here on out." I smile up at Alex.

"Thank you Alex." I hug him tightly.

"I love you. Now let's go before people start to think you wont show up." I roll my eyes and laugh.

"That would never happen." I say and the doors infront of us open. Everyones eyes look my way and people begin to cry as they see me walk down the aisle with Alex. I was too busy to notice the love of my life staring at me with his mouth open. I giggle to myself and we get to the alter. Alex kisses my forehead and goes to sit down. I join Jaime at the alter. We join hands and his eyes don't leave me at all.

"You look amazing." He mumbles only loud enough for me to hear.

"Thank you. Not too shabby yourself." I smile and he chuckles. The priest begins. The whole time the priest talks, my eyes don't leave Jaime's. His eyes are full of love, passion and lust. Words cannot even begin to explain how much I love that spiky haired dweeb.

"Ashley do you take Jaime to be your lawfully wedded husband in sickness and in health?" The priest asks me and I snap out of my trance.

"I do." I smile and a single tear drops down my cheek. Jaime wipes it off.

"Jaime, do you take Ashley to be your lawfully wedded wife, in sickness and in health?"

"I do." He mumbles and smiles at me.

"Who has the rings?" The priest asks and Alex hands him the rings. Jaime places mine on my left ring finger and I do his.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride." He says and I could not smile any bigger Jaime grabs me and then dips me. He kisses me sweetly and full of passion.

I love this man with my life and nothing will ever change that.