Chapter 1 Continued

when i get to Tony's house i see the front door ajar. then i look down and notice there is a lightsaber there. and a note taped to it.

if you can defeat me i will give you your next clue. mwahahaha

-turtle *little drawing of a turtle holding a lightsaber*

i pick up the lightsaber and smirk. i have been preparing for this. he said a few weeks ago to prepare to fight to the death.

i cautiously walk into his house and it is pitch black. windows closed with the curtains closed, and all the lights are off. no way for light to get in. i tip toe into the kitchen holding the lightsaber firmly. i see nothing but i poke a few things just in case. nothing is here so i walk into the back room also known as 'the guys lounge or everyones lounge when they want to play black ops with us' i walk around there and do the same thing i did with the kitchen. nothing is here as well as the bathrooms and bedrooms so i walk back into the living room and when i am about to leave i see a bright red light and the sound the lightsaber makes when it turns on. i smirk and turn to face him. he is wearing a darth cader helmet and cape.

"you have come." he says in a deep voice.

"and i have prepared." i say and make my blue lightsaber light up as well.

"you have, have you? prove to me your destiny young one." he says and charges for me swinging the lightsaber like a maniac. i laugh and swing at him and then we fight for a few minutes.

"you are a good jedi young one, but are you good enough?" he looks behind me and i turn around to see Erin in a storm trooper helmet holding another lightsaber.

"okay, i know what your thinking. storm troopers dont use lightsabers, but he didnt want me to use a gun and he has about 30 lightsabers so yeah. here i am." she says and we both laugh.

"prepare to die." he says and they both start swinging at me. i run into the kitchen and i jumped onto the table. thank god they had tall cielings.

tony jumped onto the table as well and we both started 'battling.' i saw him look to his right so i took the opportunity to swip his legs. i did and he jumped off the table than layed on the ground.

"you are good young one. but you still have one opponent left." i look over at erin and smirk. she runs away and i run after her. i dont think she could see well out of the helmet because she bumped into a few things on her way into the livingroom. i caught up with her and poked her back gently but hard enough to where she could feel that i got her.

"gotcha! now gimme the note perry." he groans and takes the note out of the drawer. i smile and walk out to the car taking the lightsaber with me. i sit down in the drivers seat and read the note.

do you remember where i took you for your birthday 2 years ago?

xoxo Jaime <3

of course i remember! that was one of the funnest things i have ever done! we went to the beach and had a party with a ton of our friends an d it was so much fun. it only took about 20 minutes to get to the beach. i pull into the parking lot and look around. i see a guy wearing a tux standing there with a table next to him and a rose on it. i smile and walk over to him. about 10 feet away i notice that it is Vic. i walk up to him and he smiles at me.

"hi beautiful." he says.

"hi mr handsome." i say and he laughs.

"i bet you are looking for the Jaimster."

"yep. where is he?" i ask.

"i cannot tell you. but i can give you this." he says and hands me the note and rose.

"please tell me that this is the last one?" i beg.

"i am not allowed to tell you anything." he smirks and i roll my eyes.

"ugh, fine." i open the note and read it.

where was our first date?

xoxo Jaime <3

oh god i swear this better be the last note.

he took me to the venue because he had a concert than took me out for dinner afterwards. i sigh and walk away from Vic and go back to my car and drive to the venue.

i really hope i am supposed to be here and not at the diner. i get out of the car and walk to the enterence door. there is a sigh that reads 'ashley go this way' really big with an arrow pointing to the left. i go to the left and follow every other sign telling me where to go until i get out to the stage where i see everyone in Pierce The Veil on stage except for Jaime. Vic looks over at me and smiles. Tony comes over to me and pulls me on stage. i look into the audience and see that it is everyone i know. All Time Low, my family, Mike and Vic's family, Jaime's Family, Tony's family, Theresa, and her new boyfriend Kellin, who also happens to be THE Kellin Quinn from Sleeping with Sirens, the rest of Sleeping with Sirens, and Of Mice & Men. i look at the audience for a bit looking and smiling at everyone and i don't even notice the acoustic guitar starting to play. i give a confused look and turn around.

There stands the love of my life and his band.

the acoustic to hold on til may begins to play. i begin tearing up because i remember how i first heard this song all those years ago.

Vic starts to sing softly as Jaime walks up to me shaking.

What's going on?

"hi Ashley." he says into the microphone next to him.

"hi, Jaime." i smile and causes him to smile back at me.

"uh, how are you?" he asks me nervously.

"um.. good? what were all these notes for? and battling Tony and Erin with lightsabers?" he looked back at Tony who gave him 2 thumbs up with a huge smile. he rolled his eyes and looked back at me.

"i told him not to. but he did anyways because he is a little shithead!" the audience laughs.

"anyways sorry about that. i just wanted this to be special."

"what to be special?" i ask curiously looking up at him.

"ashley, ever since i met you in that grocery market 4 years ago i have never been able to get you out of my head. you are so fucking beautiful, and i sometimes think i'm not good enough for you. i'm always really happy whenever i am around you. and i just wanted to say thank you for always staying with me and being there whenever i needed someone. you are beautiful, fun, quirky, smart, funny, sweet, caring, and one day you will make an amazing mother and wife. and i want that someday to be when you are with me. i wrote you the notes and sent you on a journey just to ask you one thing." he gets down on one knee and i cover my mouth with my hands and start crying.

"Ashley Michelle Richards, will you do me the greatest honor and become my wife?" he asks pulling this red velvet box out of his back pocket. he opens it and there lies a beautiful diamond ring.