Introduction

"An enormous storm has taken over the whole Earth. Quickly take shelter at a strong place. Create evacuation plans in case of an emergency." The newswoman said from the phone. "Elizabeth put your shoes on!" Mary yelled.

"Quickly!"

"Okay?" Elizabeth called back. Mary put on her shoes quickly and ran out of her room. Elizabeth was already waiting, one of her shoes was untied, but it didn't matter right at that moment. She grabbed the keys and her bag and opened the door. The wind seemed to be strong so she grasped Elizabeth's wrist and tugged her along.

"Mom want's going on?!" Elizabeth cried.

"I'll tell you in the car," Mary replied. She opened the door, which flew back as soon as she opened it. Elizabeth jumped in and started buckling up. The wind, fortunately, died down for a while, letting her close the door easily. Mary ran to her seat, buckled in, put in the keys, and started driving.

"Now. What is going on!?" Elizabeth question.

"Darling, there's a huge storm taking over all of Earth, so we need to get out fast, our house isn't strong enough to withstand the wind." She explained.
She put the news back on, Cresville, their neighboring city, was currently experiencing hail and strong winds, the storm was now advancing towards Stonehill, where she lived. Currently, they only had wind, but by 5:40, the storm would have come.

They had arrived at the grocery store. As expected it was very crowded, noisy too.

5:38.
A huge thunderclap sounded as soon as she checked the time, followed by a strike of lighting. The rest of the day was like that. The grocery store invited everyone to stay and rest for the night. As several houses had already fallen to the intense wind.
She'd stayed up late, but at some point, she'd drifted off. She didn't know when, but what she woke up wasn't normal. That was for sure