𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑇𝑊𝐸𝑁𝑇𝑌-𝐹𝑂𝑈𝑅

( Outfit for later in the chapter )

" All of your friends are so cool, you go out every night!

In your daddies nice car, yeah your living the life!

Gotta pretty face, a pretty boyfriend too!

I wanna be you so bad, and I don't even know you! "

Unedited

No one

IT WAS LATER THAT SAME NIGHT. Lilian's window was slightly open so a nice night breeze made its way through the rather warm room.

Lilian sat at her vanity, trying to will her eyes a familiar shade of scarlet, but to her annoyance she couldn't.

Her eyes didn't flash instead they only seemed darken a shade. It annoyed Lily, knowing that she couldn't control what was happening to her.

A harsh nock came to her bedroom door before the door knob to her room twisted roughly. Bella stormed into her twin's room, a look of pure anger on her features.

"You knew!?" Bella practically shouted as her brown eyes darken with rage.

Lily raised her eyebrow, suddenly annoyed with her sister's unwanted presence. She hadn't fully forgiven her sister for her little.. stunt.

"First of all, don't barge in my room without my permission. This isn't a fucking shelter for bland teens. Second, your going to have to me more specific, Sweets, I know a lot of things."

"Lilian, did you know about the Cullen's?!" Bella asked quieter, ignoring her sister's insult. Her supposedly intimidating, calm facade amusing Lily