Want a Drink? (gxb)

Alina rung the doorbell to her best friend's house. She couldn't figure out what was taking Kyle so long to get the damn door.

"What the fuck, Kyle?" Alina mutters under her breath as she stood in the blistering summer heat waiting for someone to answer.

Typical of him to invite her over to his pool, but then forget. She was only in a bathing suit and t-shirt, but she still felt like she was melting out here.

Just as she was about to give up and turn back to her house, the door opens.

"I swear to god, Ky-" Alina pauses as she looks up at the shirtless guy in front of her that was definitely not Kyle.

He was hot, with a ripped body, toned tan, and defined pecs. Alina couldn't help but check him out as he stood there, dirty blond hair and a wicked smirk on his face. After a second, she notes the similarities between him and her best friend. Same hair, same shaped chin. Mystery Boy was Kyle on steroids, making him aggressively handsome.

"Kyle's in the back," Mystery Boy says to the brunette. "In the pool."

He steps to the side and Alina gratefully enters the air conditioned home, sighing as she walked to the back. Sure enough, she could make out Kyle already in the pool, sunglasses and all.

"Want a drink?" Mystery Boy reaches into the fridge as they walk by the kitchen.

Alina nods and he hands her a wine cooler, which she gratefully accepts.

"I'm Declan," Mystery Boy says as he watches her take a long drink. "Kyle's brother. But I think you already knew that."

"Nope," she shakes her head. "I mean, he's mentioned that he had a older brother in college, but I didn't know your name. Or anything about you, quite honestly. I know, I'm a horrible best friend."

Declan gives her an amused grin, "Huh. Well, I wish I'd dropped by from campus more often. He didn't tell me he had such hot friends."

Alina leans into the wall, "He didn't tell me he had such a hot brother either."

"Single too," Declan winks.

"Didn't ask," Alina smiles back.

Declan stares at her, a smirk forming on his face. He reaches over her to grab his own can of beer. "Well, I think he's waiting for you."

"And he can fucking wait till I finish my drink," Alina rolls her eyes. "He had me waiting by the front door for ages."

"Chill out, princess," Declan chuckles. "You know how Kyle is. He doesn't give a damn about anything other then himself and his dick."

Alina laughs and moves to sit down beside him at the kitchen table. "And sometimes me, but who's keeping track?"

Declan frowns, "Wait, you spilled your wine cooler." He leans over and reflexively uses his fingers to wipe the droplets of the drink on her cotton shirt.

"Oh, it's fine. I was going to take it off anyway when I got into the pool," Alina shrugs, setting her drink down on the counter before pulling off her shirt.

Only after throwing her t-shirt to the side, did she remember that she was only wearing her bikini underneath. Ah, who cares.

"Nice bathing suit," Declan moves closer to her, studying her black micro bikini.

"I know right?" Alina blinks, flirtatiously. "I got it the other day. I wanted to tan."

"Doubt you want to burn though," Declan nods at the bag in her hands. "Have any sunscreen?"