Rude Awakening (gxb)

Kyle woke up to being flipped over in his pool floaty.

"AHHH!" he screamed as he fell into the cool water, choking on the water.

Hysteric laughter greets him when he finally manages to finish coughing. Kyle narrows his eyes in his best friend's direction.

"What the fuck- Woah," Kyle widens his narrowed eyes when he sees what she's wearing. "Damn."

Alina walks towards him in the cool water of the pool, crawling onto the giant floaty in the middle with nothing but a micro bikini on.

"When'd you get that?" Kyle made no attempts to remain subtle.

"A few days ago," Alina shrugs. "When'd you get him?"

"Huh?"

"Your brother," Alina smirks, splashing him. "I can't believe you used to live with a hotty like him. Like, come on, I'd change my sexuality and commit incest if I was in your situation."

Kyle smirks, thinking about one of his friends who found themselves in a similar situation. Jerry Webster definitely hit jackpot with his sister.

"I'm too straight to have fun with another guy," Kyle rubs his eyes. He was pretty openminded, which was something Alina loved about him. "Seriously, it sucks sometimes but it is how it is."

"You had a threesome before?" Alina widens her eyes, picking up what he was hinting at. "AND DIDN'T INVITE ME!"

"Foursome," Kyle corrected with a wince.

Alina repeats, "AND DIDN'T INVITE ME?"

"Hey," Kyle raised his hands, trying to stay focused on the present. His mind had other plans though, and he found himself thinking about his picnic with Michelle, Jerry, and Renée. He had a really fun time fucking both girls that day. He knew his friends did too.

"Kyle," Alina's voice snaps him out of the flashback and he felt his cock throb in his pants. "Why didn't you invite me?"

She wasn't exactly hurt, just endlessly curious.

"It was a group thing, Ali," Kyle shrugs apologetically. "I'm sorry."

She sighs and lays down on her back in the floaty. Kyle climbs in a few minutes later and nudges her, "Scooch over. I should be mad at you. You almost killed me."

"I couldn't resist," she gave him a gorgeous grin, leaning up on her elbows. "I had to give you a rude awakening."

"Uh-huh," Kyle snaps her bathing suit strap, bemused.

Alina rolls her eyes and lays her head on his shoulder, pulling his sunglasses off of his face and putting them on her own.

"You're hard," she gestures to his dick straining against his swim trunks. "Hope it's not because of me."

"You wish," Kyle chuckles. He got hard about a dozen times in a day, Alina was used to this. "You're the one who got me thinking about an orgy."

"Fuck off," Alina flips him off, slightly turning her ass towards his body and closing her eyes.

Kyle admires his smoking hot best friend as she lay down beside him, tanning in the afternoon sun. People often asked him how he didn't hit it yet, with the personality, looks, and experience of someone like Alina, people were instantly drawn. Guys and girls.

But Kyle never really saw her like that. Plus, he had plenty of other people he could booty call that came with less repercussions. He couldn't imagine what he'd do if he messed something up with Alina.

"Kyle!" a voice shouted his name from the back door. "Where'd you put my headphones, you bitch?"

Kyle sits up to look at his pain of a brother who was back from University for the summer. People always thought of Declan when they met him. How sweet of a guy Declan was, how hot of one, how selfless of one, how cocky of one.