25 - Chapter Twenty-Five - Alexi's Point Of View.

I snuggled closer to Creed seeking out his heat. The room wasn't chilly, it was just comfortable which made it all the better to snuggle against him. Opening my left eye slightly to look at him he was awake. He was quietly reading, I don't think I had ever seen him read at all. At least not in the little while he had been staying with me. My hips felt tight and uncomfortable, I moved slightly back from Creed and stretched out my hips. They popped and the relief was instant I let out a breathy groan. I felt Creed's entire body go stiff against me. I heard him set his book down before he spoke.

"How are you feeling now?"

"Better." 

There was a small ache in the arm, but nowhere like this morning. Thought that was probably because of the pain medication. Which I should probably take again shortly before I was nailed with pain again. The heat I could feel radiating off Creed only made me want to be glued to his side again. 

"I need to shower," I mumbled into his side as I rolled against him again. 

"You can't get that cast wet."

"I know."

The thought of how I would even try to shower seemed difficult and annoying.  But I felt gross and needed a shower. More so after all the sweating, I had done this morning from the workout I had done. I sighed as I pulled away from Creed's warmth. Getting out of the bed, I told Creed I was going to attempt to have a shower and not to get too deep into anything in case I needed his help. 

Walking to the bathroom, I flicked the light on and closed the door with my foot. I peeled my boxer off my ass with ease. That was the easiest part of the whole idea. Carefully I used my good arm to turn on the water and set it to an acceptable temperature. I decided to just stuff my hand out the top of the shower. This left the problem of how I would get under the spray in the beginning and then how would I even wash.  Annoyed by this shit I yelled for Creed. He came after a few moments with a garbage bag and duck tape. He covered the cast and my hand with a garbage bag and used tape to seal it. I wasn't even shy of the fact that I was butt fucking naked. 

Creed started to peel his boxers off and my entire mouth dried up. I wasn't sure exactly what he was about to do, but getting naked seemed to be step one. He stuck his hand in the stream of water and stepped under the spray. He grabbed me and pulled me under the spray with him. He turned me away from him and stuck my covered arm out of the top of the shower.  I took a gulp of the shower water in the chance to make my mouth less scorched. It only helped slightly.  

Creed reached around me and grabbed the body wash off the rack in front of me. I half expected him to want the cloth, but that was not the case when he poured it in his hand and set the bottle down on the other rack closer to him.  Creed then rubbed his hands against my lower back and I had to focus on remembering how to breathe on my own. As soon as his hands crept down my lower back and to my ass, my cock jumped to life and I wanted to groan in annoyance. 

Creed's hands lingered on my ass before he went down my right leg and then my left leg. I was going to tell myself this was normal and not something that should turn me on, but let's face it, I was hard as a damn rock at his touching now. I had to place my free hand on the wall when his hands drifted to my inner thighs. 

"Alexi.. Are you hard?"

"Creed" I hissed, wanting to bang my head against the shower wall.

"Ah, we aren't speaking about it."

"No. We are not."

Creed laughed lightly as his hands wandered around my body. His hands made their way back up to my hips and he started to rub soap along my hip line.  I had tensed my abs under his touch, he rubbed them with soap. I hated how good his fingers felt against my skin here. I knew he was teasing me now. His touch was overwhelming on my senses and I had to close my eyes. When his fingers brushed my pubic hair and the skin there I hissed at the sensation. He was avoiding actually touching my cock and it was getting frustrating. His hands left that area and he was very close to me now. I could feel his heat on my back. His hands were cleaning my upper chest and then my shoulders. 

My cock was fucking throbbing. 

I would have thrown the water to the temperature known as cold as fuck, had he not been here with me.  Taking my free hand off the shower wall I stole some of the soap off Creed's slowly moving hands. Wrapping my hand around the base of my swollen cock, I should have felt shame over this but I was fucking frustrated and just needed touch there. 

"Now now, Alexi, That's inappropriate."

"I.. don't care."

"Hmm.." 

One hand of his slid down my chest and he pushed my hand off my cock. I let out a groan. His hand replaced mine, his soapy fingers gripping my cock with slight pressure as he stroked me slowly. The hand on my chest was slowly tilting me backwards until I felt his chest against my back. He was building up speed and it was making it hard to concentrate on holding the cast in the air. Not to mention that my arm was good and sore from being held up now. 

I hardly noticed when he shut the water off, I only noticed the brief chill before his free hand roamed my body well his other hand was bringing forth a surge of pleasure. I had no time to warn him about the fact that I was cumming other than the sounds the spilled from my lips as I felt my body spasm in his arms. He brought his filthy hand up to his mouth and it didn't take a genius to figure out he had just tasted me. 

Well, I would have normally found that to be nasty, some sick satisfaction rolled over my being. We stood there for a few more moments until he decided to flick the water back on and make sure we were both free of soap. I snuck a glance down at the flagpole between his legs that was more than likely as had as mine had been.  The only difference was he had won the jackpot in the cock department. The man was both thick and long. I was sure his cock would feel like any other I had touched before but I was still itching to touch it, even if only briefly. 

He had us switch spots so he could wash his hair quickly. When he tipped his head back to wash his hair, I reached out and touched the head of his cock with my fingers. He paused what he was doing as if he needed to moment to remember he had been trying to wash his hair. 

"Alexi."

I ignored his call of my name as I wrapped my whole hand around the thick member. He freed one of his hands that were scrubbing his hair and he held my wrist still as I did try to stroke him. We seemed to be at an impasse as I didn't want to remove my hand and neither did he.

He turned slightly when the soap was washed from his hair and turned the water off. My hand was still on his cock and his hand around my wrist.

"Alexi."

"Creed."

I met his eyes and for once in my life, I was caught off guard by the lustful look that was on his features. His half-lidded eyes were what did me in as he pulled my hand off his cock.  I wanted to touch him as he had done to me. 

"You don't have to, I'm not going-----"

"I want to touch you Creed."

"You are injured, I----"

"Stop making excuses, Creed."

"Alexi!"

I turned and stepped out of the shower pulling my hand out of his hold and opening the bathroom door. I walked down the hall dripping all over the floor all the way to the bedroom. I fought with the bag on my arm getting it off just as Creed got into the bedroom, A towel under his feet to clean up my water mess. 

"You're going to catch a cold all wet like that"

"I'll just add it to the list."

I watched Creed's annoyance with me as I crawled into the sheets of the bed soaking fucking wet. It was my bed, after all, I could do what I wanted.