Chapter 5

Y/N POV

Me and chris were already outside and I decided to walk to the restaurant instead of calling a taxi. It was a pleasant silence between us until I decided to break it.

„So...what have you been doing lately?" I asked and turn my head to chris to look him in the face.

„Well the usual like reading scripts, interviewing new roles, and spending time with Dodger." Chris replied with a cute smile on his lips when he mentioned his dog's name.

„Aww I missed dodger a lot, How is he?" My heart opened at the thought of dodger he is simply the cutest and I can definitely understand why chris loves him so much.

I have almost arrived and walk the last steps to the door and Chris answers „he's good , He is currently with my mum until I come back."

Just as Chris answered me, I walked into the restaurant and we were welcomed by a waiter „hi what can i do for you?" he asked looking between Chris and I.

„I've reserved a table in the name of Evans" said the actor and immediately the waiter agreed „oh yeah i'm sorry just follow me" .

We were led from the hallway of the restaurant to a pleasant and quiet place. It was relatively quiet and the lights of the meanwhile dark city shone in the restaurant which was very harmonious.

Chris and I have sat down on our seats and I briefly look at the waiter and say thank you „thanks".

I looked back into Chris' eyes „so you already planned to Go back to Boston again?" I didn't know myself whether I would go back to boston during the shooting break or stay in LA.

„yeah I'll , i missed everybody and to be honest they missed you too" said chris with a smile on his face that I could look at every day and the thought of going back to boston was nice especially to see Scott or Lisa again. Scott was like a best friend to me and not as best a friend as Megan, but he was still very important to me.

„I don't know I mean I would really like to Go to boston and See your Family again especially Scott , your mom and your Sisters But i don't want to bother them" I haven't seen them all for a long time and I was also a little afraid that it might be embarrassing and that they don't like me as much as they used to.

Chris, on the other hand, looked at me confused and replied, "No, you are always welcome. If my mother had heard that now, she would be really angry that you even think that way, and it would be really nice to have you back and spend time as before" . Chris just knew how to deal with words and also how to conquer the heart of a woman so it wasnt really that easy not to fall in love with him.

I feel flattered and I blushed slightly until I answered him "hmm, I'll think about it" I meant with a big smile on my lips.

At that moment the waiter came again and asked me after my order "do you already know what you want to drink or eat?" he said warmly and looked back and forth between me and chris.

"I would like a white wine to drink and spaghetti carbonara please", I answered him and looked up to him and then back to Chris who is about to say his order.

"Uhm, I would like a beer and a pizza please," replied chris, the waiter said goodbye with the words "ok, I'll be back soon". When the waiter walked away I had to laugh which made Chris smile.

„What? Why Are you laughing?",asked Chris not knowing why I'm laughing at him.

"It's really fun to see how you haven't changed a bit. You still prefer to drink a beer and eat pizza or burger. And let me guess your favorite candy is still the same jellybeans?" I answered him and chris also began to laugh because he now understood why I began to laugh.