Ramsay's horny~

At a competition for cooking one of the judges, Gordon Ramsay catches your eye.

The kitchen is ablaze with many new ingredients from all over the country. You rush over to the storage room to get some finishing ingredients for your dish. All of a sudden you hear footsteps and soon after they stop, you notice something behind you and turn around. It was thee Gordon Ramsay! "oh my!", you think to yourself trying not to freak out. "well hello darling what dish will you be cooking up for us today?" Gordon gives you a soft smile and you blush; you then bow and head over to your stove, "today I will be making a Butternut Squash Quinoa Soup, that happens to be popular in Australia", you hope that he approves your dish and moves on. However Gordon just stands there looking into your eyes mesmerized by your beautiful hazel color. He gets back to his senses and began to walk off waving his hand in your direction, you wave back smiling. After your done with your dish you sigh waiting for them to judge your soup plate. Shivers roll down your spine when they call your name, you give each judge a plate and pour the spicy and sweet soup onto their plates, when it's time to get to Ramsay's side you rush to put the food on his plate and spill some, you apologize embarrassed from your mistake. You try to shake it off and stay positive the judges give you compliments on your dish, but Gordon stays quiet. You wince at the way he looks at the dish, complete disgust.

Years after your cook off you are now living in Bibury, England. The community is nice and you have your own little cooking supplies shop. One day while scrolling on a dating website you see someone that looks really familiar. "who is this?" you begin to get annoyed "why can't I remember?" You sigh and brush it off, suddenly a light appears "aha!" you yell at loud it's was none other than Gordon Ramsay. You grunt remembering your past with him but as your door rings you accidentally swipe right. When you get back to your phone you realize what has happened you yell at yourself hitting your head against the wall "that's it I'm moving to America" you jump into your bed and look at your phone again as it buzzes "HE TEXTED ME" you yell again and hear one of your neighbors telling you to shut up " Ssorryy" You stand back up to get a better view of the text it gave you a time and a place to meet "he just assumes I'll go?"

When you walk out of the taxi you see a tall building. You laugh "rich people", as you walk to the lobby you get to the elevator and press the 14th floor. When you finally get to Gordon's room you knock on the door and it opens by itself "I'm walking in" you say quietly opening the door wider, you the walk into the bedroom and hear the door shut from behind you, you turn around to see Gordon right behind you with a red robe on. He steps closer to you and you begin to back away and fall onto the bed, he gets on top of you and says,"I'm sure your here for a bloody good time, but don't expect me to stop in the middle of my meal....."