Ramsay's Meal

"y/n you know why I called you out here tonight right."You try to avoid eye contact with Gordon; "well then to shy to talk are we darling?". He goes towards his night stand to grab something, you cant see what it is but your shaking from embarrassment and worry."I should just lea...". Right before you finish you sentence Gordon grabs you arms and handcuffs them to the bed. "I need to get some utensils for my meal", Gordon walks away, you try to squirm out of the cuffs but its no use. "y/n don't you think its time to get started....

Gordon flips you around and starts spanking you with a spatula. "Im about to flip you like a patty love" Gordon starts to remove your clothes while giving you little french kisses all over your neck. "simply delicious". Gordon licks his lips and flips you again. He then pulls something out of his pocket. It was a condom you gasp at the sight knowing your a virgin. "wait, what the hell" you try to get him away but Gordon pulls your hair and smirks "I never let food go to waste, and you miss y/n are a whole meal....

You give up against Gordon, he was to sexy and you couldn't stop from bushing all the way to your ears. Though he was rough in the start he helped you and was gentle to the end, he would hold onto you tight while tears ran down your eyes. "I need to get out of here", you think to yourself after Gordon had released you from the pink furry cuffs, marks covered your wrists you both kissed and went to bed. You woke up with your eyes puffy it had been a long night. You looked at the marks on your wrist once again and they reminded you again of the night you spent with Gordon. You blush once more and turn your head, there to your side is Gordon fast asleep.