Chapter 4

Belle's P.O.V

As we finished eating breakfast, I started cleaning the table and putting the dirty dishes in the sink and started washing them, as I finish cleaning, Chris came close to me

"Hey Belle, do you want some help?" He said looking directly at me
"Uh, I'm almost finish, so never mind" I said nervously
"Is that so? By the way, Do you have anything to do today? Are you free today?" He said as he stands next to me

My heart starts to beat so fast, his giving me butterflies, the sparks are everywhere!

Why is he asking me this? Do he want to go out with me? OMG!

"Uhm I, I don't, why?" I said feeling really nervous
"Brent asked if you would like to join us in our video and photoshoot today" he said smiling.
"Is that so? Okay then, since I don't have anything to do, I'll get my things ready" I said sounding annoyed

He seemed to noticed how the way I answered him, making him to look at me with a confused eyes. I smiled at him then walk out of the kitchen leaving him all alone.

Did I assumed that much?

I know he doesn't like back, nor will he ever do.

But why does it hurt this much?

As I walk straight to my room, somebody dragged my hand making me look back,

I see Chris face looking sad.

"Are you mad at me?" He said with a sad tone
"No, I, I'm not, what made you think of that?" I said making eye contact with him, I'm feeling the butterflies once again WHAT THE FREAK!
" I don't know, I just feel like it, please don't get mad at me? I don't want you to be mad at me, I will cry if you do" He said with a puppy eyes
" ah, I'm not mad haha, I will never get mad at you, you're so sweet and all, don't worry, I won't be not at all" I said as I laugh nervously, damn! He's making me nervous!

He hugged me right after I finished laughing.

ugh! This feels like heaven! I feel so comfortable in his arms, he feels so warm, I wanna stay like this forever.

Brent interrupted our little "Sweet Moment"

"Guys! I want a hug too!" he said cheerfully hugging me and Chris,
" Uh, okay. I think we should get ready now" Chris said, breaking out of the hug

"Yea, we really should" I said smiling at Chris as we make eye contact,

Making Brent tickle my side making me laugh then he winked at me causing me to pout.

After that I started walking to my room, as soon as I got there I went to the bathroom to take a bath.

As the water falls on my face, I think back to what happened, is it possible for him to like me back? Does he feel the butterflies?

Can he see the sparks? Why does he have to be sweet to me? Am I just being assuming?

I feel a small smile forming on my face as rinsed off, i put on my black vans and light green crop top and high waist shorts, I put on a light make up and straightened my hair, the smile wouldn't leave my face, its still plastered when I go down stairs to meet Chris and Brent.

Chris P.O.V.

I heard footsteps coming our way causing me to look at that direction, as I look I see Belle, she look so perfect, my heart started to beat so fast, damn! She's like an angel.

"Staring is rude, you do know that right?"

She told me, making me break the stair, making me laugh nervously
" you look perfect " I said looking at her
"Thanks, handsome" she said smiling at me, walking away.

She is so beautiful, she's just so perfect, how do I get the girl? Damn. Im in love .

*****A/N*****
hey guys! Haha, I love u all I'm sorry if its not that good I still can't get over the fact that Chris noticed me today! He liked my IG Photo!!!!! Omg!!!!!
Pls give me feedbacks, that'd be great, u don't have to but it would be cool of you do love y'all