Chapter 6

Belle's P.O.V

"I would love to go out with Belle! But the question Brent is that, would your lovely cousin say yes to me?" Said Chris while leaning down to make eye contact with me.

Is this even real? Is he asking me out?

My heart starts to beat so fast, it seems like it just wants break out of my own ribcage! Its not that I feel happy that he's already asking me out, but its this feeling where I'm so scared to fall in love again after what happened before, I almost killed myself because of it.

"Belle? Will you go on a date with me?" He smiled at me, that smile that makes me weak in my knees

"Chris, I-I don't know."
I said, tears started to fall down my eyes, right before I ran upstairs to room.

I sat on the floor and started crying even more, I'm scared, scared to fall in love again, be hurt and once again be left behind..

*Flashback*

"I'm sorry, I can't do this anymore, I don't love you, I never did. Stop making a fool of yourself! Stop trying so hard fitting in! You're just a nobody! You filthy ass bitch!" Cameron said as he turned to leave, I stopped him with tears that kept on falling from my eyes.

"I wanted to fit in because of you! Because I love you, even more than myself Cameron!" I said as I feel my eyes starting to sore even more

"I know, that's why I'm breaking up with you! I don't ever want to be with a trying hard to fit in girl! Who's desperate enough to give her virginity to me!" I slapped him hard before I collapsed on the ground

"How dare you say that?! I wanted you to be happy! That's all I ever wanted!" I knelt on the ground with tears that wouldnt stop falling, he left me without any word.

I had a hard time moving on, I became depressed, I started cutting my wrist, my hips and my legs, I had anxiety,my weight started to go down. I lost myself.
I guess what they said is true, that love makes you forget about yourself, it makes you dumb. It makes you feel like a bullshit.

Hatred, Pain and Madness is all i feel towards Cameron now. I'll never forget what he did to me, not even his name!, Cameron Alexander Dallas! i'll make you pay for what you did to me, I'll make you suffer like you made me with the pain you caused me.

*End of flashback*

The door swang open, I barely even see who it is because of the tears on my eyes, everything is blurry, I wanted to hide, knowing that someone already saw me like this, I never want anybody to see me like this,I don't want to look weak in front of anybody.

"Belle?" Said the voice who just came inside my room, I didn't response, still trying so hard to hide myself.

He hugged me, that's when everything felt better, I feel comfortable on his arms, his scent makes me feel okay, I sob in his chest as I hugged him back.

"I don't know what just happened Belle, but no matter it is, I'll be right beside you, I'll help you go through it, its okay if you're not yet ready to go out with me, I'll wait for you Belle, I love you" he said as he hugged me even tighter

That's when it hit me, Chris is nothing like Cameron, he isn't the type of guy who would just leave me behind after he's done with his business with me. I cry even harder in his chest, I feel him carry me to my bed and lay me down next to him, I fell asleep on his arms as tears starts to dry up.

"I love you too Chris, I'm sorry" I whisper to his ears

"I love you more than anything Belle" he said as he kissed my forehead.

***** A/N *****

this is such a shitty and short chapter sorry, I'll make the next one even better! And yes! I did add Cameron Dallas! Haha! It wouldn't be long before things are getting heat up! More surprises soon! love ya all - yielxchris