chapter 1

"y/n are you almost packed?" your mom yelled at you up the stairs. "yes i just need to pack the rest of my shoes!" you yelled back. you couldn't believe you we're going to college.

as you put the last pair of shoes in your box you stood up and looked around at your empty room. "i'm going to miss this room." you thought. you turned off the light and closed the door and headed downstairs with your box of shoes. you went outside to the car and put the box in the trunk. "all set?" your dad said. "yup!" you said while you shut the trunk. you wanted to say goodbye to your cat Sam one last time.

"i'll see you at thanksgiving Sam!" you said kind sad. your sister came out of the house. "bye y/n i won't miss you!" she said. "i won't miss you too!" you said back sarcastically. next you went up to hug your dad.

"i'll miss you so much." he said. "i'll see you at thanksgiving so it won't be to long heh." you said back. then you got in the car with your mom. "bye guys!!" you yelled out the window as your mom pulled out the driveway. "byee!!!" your sister and dad said.

"i cant wait till we get to NYU!" you told your mom. "why does my baby wanna leave mee." your mom said sadly. "mom i'm not your baby i'm 18." you said annoyed. "you'll always be my baby at heart."

as you were driving through your neighborhood it reminded you about your girlfriend. her name was alexis. you guys had to breakup since you were going to NYU and she was going to Stanford University. (you guys live in illinois) you guys talked about it and decided that you can't do long distance.

you wanted to try and think of something else so you put your airpods in and listened to some music on spotify. some time passed by and you got a notification on your phone:

#1 hoe
HEY ARE YOU ON THE ROAD YET?

you smiled. it was your best friend lily that you've grown up with since you were in elementary school. when you found out that lily was going to nyu too it was amazing! she got new girlfriend and her names lisa. they love to have sex A LOT.
you texted back

YEA WE LEFT A FEW MIN AGO

OK LISA SAID THAT AFTER I GET TO MY ROOM AND MY MOM LEAVES I CAN STAY IN HER ROOM SINCE SHES ALL MOVED IN

you text

LUCKY
I WANT A GIRLFRIEND
i still miss alexis sometimes

i'm sure you'll get a girlfriend soon since WERE GOING TO NYU BITCH 😝🤞

you text
IT SUCKS THAT WE CANT BE ROOMATES AND ITS ONLY ONE PERSON PER ROOM

I KNOW WE WOULD HAVE SO MUCH FUN BUT WE CAN VISIT EACHOTHERS ROOMS SINCE WERE IN THE SAME BUILDING

you text
OK SEE YOU IN A DAY ISH 😝🤞

OK BYE BITCH 😩

you decided to go on pinterest while still listening to your music.

a couple hours pass by and it's sunset. you and your mom stay the night in a hotel. you guys drove a lot today so your pretty close to new york city but you still have a while to go. you couldn't believe you are moving into college tomorrow!

after you got to your room with your mom, you got ready to go take a shower and after you showered you unpacked your clothes for tomorrow which was an oversized t-shirt with some black athletic shorts with your black high top converse.

after you got back in your bed you decided to watch an episode of (your fav anime). after your episode ended you fell asleep and then woke up at 7:30am the next day.