Epilogue

Back to present.....

Its already dark....Many stars twinkling in the sky .....soft breeze made the atmosphere more clam and peaceful.....

Loud giggles filled in that particular small house where three kids running and playing while elders told them to be careful..... Three of them covered with cream and attacked each other to put cream on their face more......

Yes it was a special day.....It was the 10th marriage anniversary of Jeon Jungkook and late Jeon Taehyung.......

After Jungkook released from jail he celebrated that date every year....He knew taehyung never came back and forgave him but his love for his tae never faded ....it's still fresh like 10 years ago......

Few minutes later they had their dinner while Taeju pointed Taehyung's pic and showed it to his cousin Jioon and Mijin .....

" Look my eomma is so pretty...But I miss him....he didn't live with us but appa said he did many good things that's why God took him at heaven..."

Jin looked at jungkook who just blinked and gave a little smile ..... indicating that he was alright......

After they had their dinner Jin took the kids to their bedroom ..... Meanwhile Namjoon sat with jungkook on a floor mat, talking about Jimin and Hoseok.....

But suddenly Namjoon hold Jungkook's hands and said

" If you don't want to come Jeon mansion then atleast settle in your penthouse with Taeju.... Please Jk...We all know how hard you work here......You belonged to Jeon corporation.... Everyone waiting for you ..... please come back.....think about Taeju Jk......"

Jungkook couldn't say anything just stared at wall  ....He knew he couldn't provide proper education ,foods or clothes as he was living in poverty......He was punishing that little kid with him....But how can he took all those luxury again !? What happened if he became back to his old Cruel and demonic self.....

He remembered how he killed Bogum and Wonho brutally and bathed by their bloods at the same day when his love lost his life.....

He didn't want back to his old self ....he didn't want money or luxury anymore but his baby needed it....So he decided he will sent Taeju with Jin Hyung and told him to raised him a gentleman ......

Namjoon already left the little living room to take a call from company so he sat alone there but suddenly his eyes widened when he saw which he desperately wanted to see past 10 years....His love stood infront of the back door......tears drops rolled down on his face while his lips wobbling .....He wanted to ran and hug his love but he was afraid.... Taehyung still didn't forgive him right.....He stood up and moved towards Taehyung who also stepped back .....

" Noo tae please don't leave me again .... please.... stay please "

He ran towards the backside of his house and stopped when he saw taehyung sitting on a bench of his garden .....He gestured jungkook to sat beside him ......

Jungkook was beyond shock and more specially he was happy....He quickly wiped his tears and sat beside taehyung with a good distance........

" So you still didn't want to take over your company?"
Taehyung asked ....

Jungkook only nodded but a big smile plastered on his face...

" Why are you smiling like an idot?"
Taehyung sassily asked ..... Jungkook didn't know what to reply.....He just shook his head and said
" I am so happy that i see you again....i am really happy....i miss ....but he stopped when he realised he still a monster in taehyung's eyes.....

He looked away while tears again rapidly fall....

" I am sorry.....i know i am a Monster ,a heartless bastard ....I  but taehyung put his finger on his lips

" Suhhh..... don't talk anything about past.....and you are punishing yourself past 10 years..... Honestly I thought i will never able to forgive you but i think now you deserve it"
Jungkook looked at his with shocked eyes......his mouth opened and tried to speak but nothing came out....

Taehyung looked at him and gave his boxy smile.....

" I forgive you Jungkook...."

Jungkook felt the extreme weight on his heart from which he was suffering past 10 years vanished slowly.....He felt so light and free......he couldn't control anymore and sobbed loudly while his head hanged low...

" Thank you tae....thank you so much....i know i am not deserve your forgiveness after what i did to you but again thank you..... thank you again.... please stay ... please don't leave me..." 

But taehyung gave him a sad smile and said

" Don't cry...you deserve it ....and stop punishing yourself and go back your  house jungkook....Give a proper education and lifestyle to Taeju.... He deserves it....give him lots of love but don't spoli him ....Tell him to respect Everyone .....and raise him a gentleman man .... Good bye Jungkook...."

That's it taehyung vanished out of his side again leaving a devastated jungkook who was still crying but those tears were mix of pain and relief....He finally free from his all gulit which he beared on his heart for 10 years.....He just looked at the sky and smiled

" Thank you so much love.....I still love you and Finally I realised the meaning of love......"

I know the ending of the story not good at all but i have to prepare for my upcoming  exam which possibly conducted on September....So wish me luck....and If you guys have any questions about this story please comment....💜....

I purple you💜💜💜💜🤗🤗🤗🤗