A story thing

"How long have we been in here?"

"Not sure, months? I guess almost a year,'

There were some people..no, prisoners inside cells for some reason. One man dressed inside some sort of cicada suit, one man with yellow skin and a tube and mask on his head and a man with a black mask and little hat.

"Jeez, why did we trust HIM from the start?"

The man with the black mask asked, trying to turn towards the others from other cells.

"He freed us before, and promised that we will get what we want if we follow his orders. Didn't you remember that, DYNAMO?"

He looked down and sighed

"Yeah, but where is he now? I remember he would free us if we were all captured-"

"DYNAMO, don't act like so worried, he will come back to us,"

"Then where is he now?! Care to explain CICADA?!"

"..."

"..."

"S-Sorry about that.."

"Its fine,"

CICADA somehow climbed to the celling and tried to calm down as DYNAMO  laid on his bed. The other person watched the two from his cell, then began to think to himself

"Guys, you think DARK MATTER left us in here?"

"ATOMIC WASTE..why would you say that.."

CICADA looked down at him from the other cell, trying to understand

"Just like DYNAMO said, its been almost a year since the heroes defeated us. We didn't get any news on what happened to him,"

"..."

"CICADA, I know you're feeling that way but I think DARK MATTER l-"

"Hey, what is that device under CICADA's cell?"

The other two looked down and spotted the device. It contained some gold, a green crystal and a technology for some reason, weird.

"Wait..thats the Alien Technology I stole back at the musuem,"

"Huh really?"

CICADA got down from the celling and tried to peek his head out of the cell, but the electric bars zapped his neck

"OW WHAT THE TIXXING HELL?"

CICADA got back to his cell and held his neck

" CICADA?!"

"I'm fine ATOMIC..just a little scratch on my neck..oh roblox.."

"Ah, DYNAMO. Did you notice anything else?"

"The gold CICADA stole..and the Uranium Crystal you stole,"

"DARK MATTER wanted us to steal all of these for a device? Why tho,"

"I wonder,"

ATOMIC WASTE tried to look, but only see Cicada's cell and the wanted posters of them with someone else, COSMINUS if I remember. He sighed and took off the tube and mask on his head and looked at it. He missed being free with the others, making crime and at least try to be free

"..."

"ATOMIC?.."

"I miss the old days you all,"

"We also miss it, I want my dynamites to blow up huge things one last time,"

"..at least I could fly freely at the blue sky again,"

They were about to go to bed  cause its like 12 in the morning but then the lights went out

"!!!"

"W-What the?!"

"Why the lights are out?!"

"HOW SHOULD I KNOW-"

"G-Guys..I think the lights are out.."

"YOU KNOW THAT IM AFRAID OF THE DARK, CURSE YOU STUPID LIGHTS!"

"DYNAMO-"

"Please don't be afraid my little henchmen, your leader is still very here,"

All of their eyes widen, they knew that voice from someone. The figure was in front of them, black and purple..

"DARK MATTER?!"

"Thats right, I apologize for being gone for almost a year, those heroes defeated me when I was about to rule Robloxia. Now then, its time for our rampage again,"

DARK MATTER's flames appeared and somehow hit the electric bars as it disappeared. The three stepped out of the cells. The alarms were triggered, meaning that the heroes will come soon right now.

"W-We should go now, fast!"

"Alright, time to meet up with the others,"

"Wait wha-"

The black and purple flames surrounded them as they al got teleported somewhere, it was an abandoned lab.

"Woah!"

"Reminds me of the factory, heh,"

"DARK MATTER, you're finally here!"

"What took so long? We were waiting for roblox's sake!"

"Calm down, MIDNIGHT SHOGUN. Please be nice to him and the new guests,"

There were three people in front of them, the COSMINUS guy from the wanted poster, a woman with her hair on fire for some reason and a samurai.

"Ah, I had trouble tracking down the heroes tower, the tracker could have been removed already by CAPTAIN ROBLOXIA himself,"

"Of course.."

The three looked at the henchmen as CICADA already knew something bad would happen

"Ah, introductions I suppose? Who are your little children here~"

"AMBER, just because I am a leader to three henchmen, Doesn't mean they are my children-"

"Just teasing a bit, really,"

"Well then, they are CICADA, ATOMIC WASTE AND DYNAMO,"

"Ah, I see,"

"So then, you probably heard me before but I'm COSMINUS if you forget,"

"I am AMBER, such a pity that I'm the only female here,"

"And the name's MIDNIGHT SHOGUN,"

"..."

"Don't worry, they aren't bad as you think, you all will get along soon enough,"

DARK MATTER looked at the others with a death glare

"Right?"

"W-What are you talking about? Of course we will,"

"Thats good to hear,"

The others noticed the full moon on the sky in the dark, shining bright like the million stars. ATOMIC WASTE smiled because they can continue their villainy lives once again with new allies.

"We have a big day tomorrow everyone, I hope we don't mess this up,"

WOO HOO! I hope you like the story ^^))