confused

WHEN I DONT PUT "she says" at the end of when Eva,dev,Karina,Anna etc is talking because they are the ones still talking but when there is a sentence out of "" I will put she/he said but if they continue talking I won't put ykor when it's Anna's POV or Eva's I won't put "I said" because there is no point only if like "I love you" I said with a happy face I hope yk what I mean 🤪 I hope this makes sense

Anna's POV
well it's obvious you wanted to talk?" she said "it's about the kiss isn't it?" "I promise it meant nothing" how could she say that "it was just a kiss nothing more okay" what "and the second one too we got dared that didn't mean anything either" I just looked at her in disbelief "right?" "uh yeah" I'm so confused right now "glad we are on the same page" she says oh baby I'm on 169 your on like 257 like no "so uh what do you wanna do?" she asks "study,our test is tomorrow" I said with a mad face "oh ok" she said "ill just study off your books" "uh okay I'll go get them."

Eva's POV
the kiss meant something to me but I don't want her to think that we just met anyways I go downstairs and get the books I'm so confused dude I go back upstairs and see Anna just staring at the desk while sitting down "got em" "here" I say while handing her them we study "man idk how to study" she said "it's just so confusing" "I'm just so confused today" she says "why?" "really why?" "Eva we literally ma-made out and you say it meant nothing NOT ONCE BUT TWICE IT HAS TO MEAN SOMETHING YOU CANT JUST LIE TO YOURSELF" she yells "anna stop" "NO BECAUSE IT HAS TO EVA YOU KISSED ME REMEMBER?" she yells  "your scaring me!" "I COULD CARE LESS ABOUT WHAT YOU FEEL EVA" she yells "FINE FINE IT MEANT SOMETHING MAYBE TO YOU BUT NOT ME I DONT LIKE YOU MATTER A FACT IM STRAIGHT I LIKE BOYS NOT GIRLS" "but you told me" she says "I KNOW WHAT I SAID AND GUESS WHAT I LIED JUST TO MAKE YOU FEEL BETTER" "YOU FUCKIN KISSED ME AND YOU HELD IT FOR MORE THAN 20 SECS JUST TELL ME THE TRUTH " "Anna calm down" "no Eva go fuck yourself" she said walking out "ANNA" I said running after her but I couldn't make it she was gone already sped off.

Anna's POV
no because I'm so confused right now it isn't even funny I keep driving idk where I'm going I look at my phone and see missed calls from Eva then I see a tear drop on the phone I'm crying why am I crying I park and I'm by a mountain "come on anna stop crying" "why did you make it a big deal" "she was probably telling the truth" "go back and apologize then" someone says "see idk what's wrong but if your crying over her then go apologize" they say "it isn't my fault so I don't need too she's the one lying I can see it in her face" "well then talk to her about what's happening don't beat yourself up for it" "it's not worth it we just met i don't even have feelings for her I just want her to admit it meant something" "do you mind me asking what meant something?" they ask "we kissed not once but twice but the first time she kissed me the second time I kissed her but it was for a dare" "oh yeah you should really talk to her about that too make sure you guys are on the same page" they said "thanks ig I'll be going now" "hey what's your name" they ask "it's anna" "nice too meet you Anna I'm Ella here's my phone number tell me how it goes" "okay not be weird but I need to know the age I don't wanna have a adult in my phone" "I'm 17" "oh same" "well cya ella I'll text you" "adios" she says i get back in the car well that was great ig and to mention she was ho-anyways should I go back or just keep driving nah I'll keep driving i put on music and drive with no destination for some reason I'm still crying I just can't control it I look at my phone then decide to pick up Eva's call "I've been looking for you everywhere where are you?" "I'm safe" "i didn't ask that" "I'm S A F E" I say then hang up.

sorry for the short chapter