im sorry

Eva's POV
we have school today and Anna still isn't back I'll call her again it's dialing...dialing...dialing FaceTime failed
                                    anna.
E:hey anna I'm really worried I need you to at least text me that your okay please anna we have school today yk the big test?

E:come on anna please text me

•••

she's typing
read
wow the typical left on read what did I do anyways I'll just go to school

Anna's POV
I would've picked up Eva's FaceTime but to much traffic
                              cudmore😏
E:hey anna I'm really worried I need you to at least text me that your okay please anna we have school today yk the big test?

E:come on anna please text me

Oml I'm driving fine I'll text back

A: I'm just driving home I'll be there

as I was about to hit send a truck hits me then I blackout

Eva's POV
school day is just going by without Anna we are taking our test rn the test doesn't affect our grade much but it's still important but she isn't here

*EVA CUDMORE TO THE OFFICE BRING YOUR BELONGINGS PLEASE*
"Lucky bitch" someone said my parents are out but okay I get up take my stuff then head to the office "hello mrs cudmore my name is mr Wes and this is mrs mark" police officers? "before I tell you this I need to know where are your parents?" "sir her parents are on a business trip the principal said it" "oh yeah okay well I need you to sit down right here" I sit down what is happening "well a girl named anna got into a crash"  "anna shumate?" I know like 3 Anna's and I'm "close" too two of them "yes ma'am" o start crying "before we get any further I don't want you to blame yourself but we looked into her phone and you were the last person she texted here let's leave out of here" "goodbye mrs" he said to the principal we get into the police car and they don't start driving "like I said you were the last person she texted at the same time the crash occurred" I start breathing really fast and crying uncontrollably "it's gonna be okay let's go to the hospital" she says we start driving then we make it to the hospital "we are gonna leave you here I'm sorry" he says I walk into the hospital and go to the front desk "hi *sniffle* im Eva *sniffle* cudmore im *sniffle* looking for a girl named Anna shumate" I say "im sorry we only allow family" well fuck "im her girlfriend please just let me see her" "okay ma'am number 245" I thank her and run as fast as I can and I get to her door then open it she's awake "Anna?" I say "your the last person I want to see" "Anna im sorry im so sorry this is all my fault im sorry" "it's fine im fine we are fine just forgot anything ever happened between us" "Anna." "yeah?" I move closer to her then our lips connect this isn't like any kiss we had before it was very slow but I feel like it meant so much to her because of how she kissed me does she really have feelings for me DO I really have feelings for her? I pull away "eva" "Eva thank you." "for?" "this time I know it meant something so thank you." "it did mean something Anna I'm sorry for all of this I'm sorry I lied I'm sorry I bothered you I'm sorry" "it's okay it wasn't that bad of a crash I'm able to leave I just needed someone to leave with" she says three presses the button to the front desk "yes shumate?" "I'm ready" "alright let's go we get Anna ready and then we get an Uber then make it to my house "it's late" "we can go to sleep" "where are your parents?" I ask "They are I don't know I haven't talked to them I think they left once again" "do you mind if I stay here?" "no I don't it's okay let's go to bed" I lay down on the side of her and she does the same "is it okay if I lay on you?" "yeah it's okay" she says I lay on her "ow" she says "don't worry I'm ok goodnight" "goodnight bub" she says "I like that nickname" I say then we go to sleep.