I will wait for that till my last breath

Hai readers

Happy reading .....

************************
Q- Bel office .....

Nandhini : aur Karo propose ,,,, now you have to pay back for not taking your feeling seriously ....

Riki was sat in front of manan ,,,, after spoiling his date with palak ....

Manik : now don't give that devdas look ,,,,it won't suits you ....

Nandhini : ek simplesy word hota hai I love you ,,,, you take this much time and she went with other guy ,,,,, that too in front of you.....

Man : may be tried but ,,,,he can't able to .....

Riki made a crybaby face ....

Nan : Ab don't make that face .....I will talk to her ,,,,ok....

Riki hug her and said " I know sissy you will defenetly help me " ....

"But who will help me "??? They all heard a voice and he was none other than arjun who is near door ....

Nan : now what happened to you ....

Arjun : your chaudail gang ki secretary had scold me ...

Nan : what??? Zoya scold you why ???

Man : defenetly ,,,he would be done something !!! Messing with girls na ,,,, Inka birth right hai .....

Nandhini glares arjun and he gave a Sheepy smile ......

Arjun : actually mein impress karne keliye gaya tha disaster hogaya.....

Flash back

Zoya comes to pub to expose some drug dealer ,,,she kept some secret camera in pendent and came as a normal girl....

Unfortunately arjun also came to same pub ....

Ar : hai zoya you here ....

Zo( thought ) : yeh banda yaha kya kar raha hai ???

Zo: I came here to meet my friend ....

Ar : ( sad face ) you boy friend hai kya ??

Zo : nahi just friend ....( seeing around capturing the pictures from pendent )

Ar : ( excited ) ohh,,,so you don't have any friend ...till your friend came I will give you company ...

Zo : ( nervously) no,,,its OK ....you must be came with your friends ,,,

Ar : arey you are also my friend no.....wait I will get some drinks for us .....

( other side some people understand that she was talking pictures and video from pendent )

Arjun came back with drinks ......and zoya understand that something is fishy ....

Zo: arjun let's go from here ,,,, something is fishy ....

Ar : why what happened ??? Is any any thing wrong ??..

Zo : no ,, but plz chalo yaha sey ....

( that people had came and attacked on zoya and arjun )

Arjun started fighting with that goon and zoya trying to stop him ... In the middle of fight zoya's pendent was fell on the ground .....

After a lot of dishum dishum ,,,,,zoya and arjun escaped from there ,,,,,after some time zoya noticed that her pendent is not there ...