Broken

The blue hedgehog ran across Emerald Hill, landing on a platform and turning his attention to a small orange fox. He had tripped over the grassy field, and the blue hedgehog offered to help him up. The orange fox stood up himself, as the blue hedgehog pointed to the direction of the right, as he continued running, the orange fox following in pursuit, trying to catch up with the blue hedgehog.

...

Once upon a time, I met a interesting Fox.

It was a funny, fearful, insecure, and curious boy, with a good heart... and he followed me.

*Some Time Earlier*
The orange fox sat by a beach, looking up and seeing a rather interesting plane fly by. All that was marked on it was SONIC, catching the Fox's attention rather quickly. The young boy decided to follow the plane, running after it.

Eventually, he found the blue hedgehog, who quickly ran past him. The young fox jumped out of the bush he was hiding in, ran toward the plane and looked at it, curiously. He then saw the blue hedgehog quickly coming back, and in fear of what would happen if he were to be caught, he hid behind the plane.

The blue hedgehog ran back into view, looking around. The fearful young fox took this as a chance and bolted. However, he tripped on his leg, falling over, as the blue hedgehog walked up to him, offering him a hand up.

This was the beginning of our friendship. Together, we beat this egg with a mustache!

...What could possibly go wrong?

*

Everything changed one day... One of the most normal days in Green Hill.

A sinister laugh was heard, and the blue hedgehog was approached by a plushie, of the orange fox.

When I met a plush copy of my friend.

Bearing his instincts, the blue hedgehog fought for his life as several of his friends were turned against him. He quickly fought the orange fox, the pink hedgehog, the red echidna, and several others.

And he's the one who took my best friend away from me...

The blue hedgehog was aimed at, lasers coming his way as he started to slightly panic. He quickly dodged another incoming attack from a echidna clone, before getting slapped in the head by the pink hedgehog's hammer.

Both members of the blue hedgehogs party taunted him. The blue hedgehog knew he was getting tired. But he still struggled to fight. The doll appeared behind him, and the blue hedgehog tried punching it. However, in one solid move, the doll disappeared...

The blue hedgehog soon realized too late that the doll had appeared behind him, as it fired its laser...

*

And its entirely my fault...

Since then, I've had the same nightmares all the time.

The world came jnto view as the blue hedgehog awoke from his long slumber.

"Damn, my head..." The blue hedgehog said, rubbing his temple, he got up. "Where am I...?" He looked, it was Green Hill... but... It was all damp and dirty. "Another dark and sad place. Just the perfect place for creatures like me! ...but I don't want to stay here. I need to get out of soon as soon as possible. But... where do I go?"

The blue hedgehog continued left, but only made it a few steps before suddenly falling forward. He didn't know why, it had just... happened... then he heard those same dreaded words.

THIS

IS

ALL

YOUR

FAULT

Instantly, the blue hedgehog stood up, hoping his mind was playing with him again. "What? Who's here!?" He asked the nothingness. He instantly bolted, but found himself tripping again. Thoughts echoed in his mind.

How could you let that plush toy kill your best friend?

The blue hedgehog stood up, panting. He was ready... at least... He thought he was until he saw the orange fox standing in front of him, turned away. "Tails...?" The blue hedgehog asked in slight horror.

"How could you let him kill me, Sonic? I thought you were gonna save me..." Tails said, in a saddened tone. "I'm sorry, Tails... I just couldn't..." Sonic tried to respond. "You couldn't...? How can you call yourself a good guy after that?! You're no better than that dang plushie!" Tails yelled, angrily. He quickly rushed over to Sonic, punching him in the face, causing Sonic to fall to the ground. "You're not a hero... And you're definitely not my friend after all." Tails said, with a slight tone of anger and sadness.

"You're right, Tails... I don't deserve to be considered your friend. And I will never forgive myself for letting that plushie kill you. I promised you I'd always protect you. I promised you that I'd always help you..." Sonic said, sadly.

Tails quickly kicked him across the face in anger. "Don't talk about your promises! All your promises are empty words! I hate you!" Tails screamed as loud as he could, as he continued kicking Sonic as hard as he could. Sonic was honestly super hurt by the comment, but he'd heard it thousands of times before... Every night, Tails would tell him it.

The blue hedgehog tried defending himself. "I..." Tails said, as if he was counting. Sonic blocked the first time. "Hate...!" Tails continued. He finally started to spin dash, "YOU!!" He finished, releasing his spin dash. Sonic realized too late... and then he was hit by the orange fox he used to call his friend...

...

...

...

....

.....

.....

....

Its okay, Tails...

I really deserve your hate...

A/N Man, this was such a good animation... I seriously want Time Fox to make a part 2! If he does, Ill rewrite Part 2 as well! This was just a passion project. And a break from FFaF:R! I was thinking about this for a while! And any Time Fox fans, try and reach this out to him!! I think he'd enjoy it!!

-AIEchidna