Chapter 1: Hope

you laid down on your mattress and began to cry. why did nobody like you? was it be cause your ass was too fat? it wasnt your afault. then, all of a sudde, the bo burnham appeared out of nowhere. 

"why are you crying, child?" he bellowed, heavenly rays emitting from his body as he spoke. 

"i-i-i-i- what are u doing here b-b-b-b-b--b-b-b-b-b--b-b-bo bb-b-b—b-b-b-b-b--b-b-b-b-b-b-b-urnham?"

bo simply put a hand over your mouth and laughed, "hush, my sweet baby angel. you are safe now. you can tell me what's wrong."

"you're kinda tall." you remarked, gesturing to his daddy long legs.

you watched as his expression suddendly changed from a kind and nourishing one to a shy one. 

"why would you say that- i'm really self-conscious about that what the hell man/"

you quickly shook your head, "oh non on ono nosnfonon that's not what i meant, bo, please. you're beautiful just the way you are. even though you're 6'5 which is really scary."

he nodded solemnly, "y-you really think that i'm beautiful?" 

you took his hands in your tear-soaked ones, "of course i do, bo burnham, internet sensation. you're incredible." 

he wiped a single golden tear from his face and smiled. 

"hah. i should have known it sooner. you are the chosen one, after all." 

your eyes widened in shock and surprise and confusion. what was he talking about? 

"what are you talking about?" you asked, retracting your hands back to their place in your lap. 

"oh don't you worry your pretty little head about that. it's none of your concern right now." 

bo sighed, walking to your door. "i hope we'll meet again some day, fair maiden. it would be my honor." 

and with that, he evaporated into a gust of sparkly wind. the only thing left was a single silver ring and the scent of strawberry balls. 

"wowie," you thought as you sat on your bed in awe.  you wiped the remaining wetness from your face, though you could barely remember why you had been crying at all. this was a magical day. 

you went to sleep and had sweet dreams of bo burnham and his strawberry ballsack.