6

Jangmi excused herself from the apartment

  Jangmi excused herself from the apartment. Cheryl seemed to wonder why. It wasn't like Jangmi despised either Jaemin or Cheryl.
   But that was the problem. Jangmi saw Jaemin as just a friend. He wasn't anything more, but even still, he was a precious friend. She couldn't break his heart.
   She stopped in her tracks. The air smelled fresh and plant-like. There was something magical about the way the tall, big, trees swayed from side to side in the sky. Behind them, the heavens turned to colors of gold, red and pink. The sun was standing there in all its magesty.
   She inhaled, long and deep, and let go.
   More than cherishing Jaemin as her precious friend, she was heartbroken. The incident before had given her whiplash and understanding. She had been living a fantasy life for so long. She had distorted reality into a twisted form of a dream she had always linged to be true.
   'About time,' she thought, 'it was all too good to be true anyway.'
    The girl sighed and walked into the park. She bought a stick of cotton candy and sat down on the first free bench she saw.
    The sweet taste brought back so much memories, but now, she wished to let them all go.

/n: 2 updates this week! I'm on a roll! I really love this chapter, I guess being heartbroken makes writing all the much easier

/n: 2 updates this week! I'm on a roll! I really love this chapter, I guess being heartbroken makes writing all the much easier. I hope you enjoy reading this as much as I enjoyed writing it!