Overheard

"Woah this is so cool." Tori awed as she looked at the set. V and B had gotten permission to use a proper filming studio that was not being used to film the covers. It had a massive green screen and plenty of props and backdrops that they could use.

"Now we don't have a massive budget so we don't want to do anything that'll require too many effects." B explained.

"But we can always get creative!" V said enthusiastically.

"So are we gonna have a schedule or what?" Beck asked.

"Yes we do it's right........" V said as he searched his trench coat pockets for something but coming up short.
B rolled her eyes and handed him a piece of paper.
"Ah." He said as he took the paper from his sister. "Much appreciated B."

"Yes so we will be set to film Monday's, Wednesdays and Thursdays 4 till half 5 and Saturdays 2 pm until 7." V explained.

"Now this doesn't mean all of you will need to be here for all those times." B adds.

"No, for instance, Mr Oliver and Mr Shapiro we probably won't have as much for you guys to film so you'll only need to come in when we ask you too." V explained. "Miss Vega, Miss West, Mr Harris and Miss Valentine on the other hand we're gonna have more for you to do so we'll let you know when to don't need to come in."

"Sweet." Andre said.

"Why do you keep calling us by our last names?" Robbie asks the eccentric man.

"Oh he always does that." B answers.

"So what're we gonna be filming today?" Tori asked.

"Well Andre you're a song writer correct?" B asked.

"You know it girl." Andre said while smirking and B gave a small smile.

"Brilliant!" V said happily. "We'll start off with the songs that Mr Harris has written."

"Wait, when we move on to already made songs won't we have to deal with copyright?" Tori asked.

"We won't be using the songs for commercial use." B said. "They'll more be acting as a type of interview in the sense that we'll be using them to try and get places to hire you on."

"Well let's quit time wasting!" V said. "Let's get filming."

________________________________
Tori and Andre went up first, getting in front of the camera's so they could film 'song 2 u.' Cat had gone to the toilet and Beck was chatting to V about potential scenes for him to film. This left Robbie and Jade as the only ones backstage.

"So." Robbie said as Jade turned to him. "What's been going on with you Cat?"

Jade's eyes widened and her heart sped up.
"Shit what does he know?" Jade thought to herself. She'd been carful to keep her feelings for Cat quiet. So how had Robbie figured it out. Or maybe he hadn't.
"There's no way he knows." Jade thought to herself.

Jade decided to test her theory.
"The hell are you talking about Robbie?" Jade asked in her usual angry tone.

"He's asking if you're hitting Cat's cat." Rex said crudely. "If you know what I mean."

"Me and Cat?!" Jade asked, forcing a laugh.
"No way why would you think that?"

"Well you two have been awfully close lately." Robbie said.

"Well yeah I've known her like forever." Jade said. "And she's really important to me." She added. "But would I actually date that airhead? Not a chance!" Jade lied. It destroyed her to say this about Cat but she couldn't have a rumour going around that the two were together. Then Jade would actually have to confront her feelings and she was not ready for that yet.