anniversary {tododeku}

Izuku looked down at his phone and smiled happily at the text he just got.

"I'm 5 minutes away see ya there my love ❤️" it was from shoto.

He smiled as he looked up he was standing in a small alley beside their favorite restaurant. It was their 3 year anniversary so they decided to celebrate.

"What're you doing all alone in a dark alley way little boy..." A man was heard making izuku quickly look up and he seen a man coming from the entrance towards him.

"U-um I'm just waiting for my husband..." He whispered shaking trying his best not to sound alarmed.

"Oh...well...I bet I could do better than him...you should just love me instead..." The man giggled getting closer to where the point izuku could smell his breath that reaked of alcohol and cigarettes.

"S-sir please back up...I don't want to talk to you..." He whispered shakily.

The man got closer pushing izuku into the wall before secretly grabbing his knife stabbing izuku in the stomach and his eyes went wide as he pulled the knife out stabbing again and again and again.

Izuku was shaking violently he felt the blood coming from his mouth as he slowly sunk to the ground leaning on the wall behind him.

The man smirked and put the knife away walking out of the alley way leaving izuku to suffer.

Izuku tried to cry for help but he couldn't he was already to weak.

Tears were streaming down his face as he let out whimpers and cries "s-sho...shoto..." He whispered slowly trying to stand up his legs wobbling as he stumbled to the front of the alley way.

Shoto walked by he had a black and white suit on with red and white roses for izuku which he immediately dropped when he seen izuku.

His eyes went wide as izuku collapsed to the ground he ran up to him and immediately started crying "help!!! Someone call an ambulance!! Please! Oh God izuku what happened! Please stay with me please...please please..."

Izuku looked up at him and smiled softly "Happy anniversary...s-shoto.." he whispered blood dripping from his mouth as shoto cried "h-happy anniversary...m-my love..." He cried holding izuku close trying to keep pressure on his wounds.

"D-dont go to sleep ok...you have to stay with me...please...please don't leave me you're all I have.." he sobbed as izuku gently held his face.

"Calm down shoto....please...take some deep breaths.." he whispered softly and shoto nodded taking a few deep breaths closing his eyes and when he opened them izuku was limp and his eyes were shut.

"I-izuku....no no no!! No baby wake up!! No please damn it!! Please wake up you can't die!! Not like this!! No!! Oh God I'm so sorry izuku!!!" He sobbed loudly letting out a scream of hurt and pain.

He was gone...

Ahhhhhhh this one hurt me!!! It's kinda rush though so sorry about that... anyways thanks for reading hope you enjoyed it byeeeeee!!!