"So this is love?" {kiribaku}

Katsukis eyes slowly fluttered open and he looked over. He was on his bed I'm his shared apartment with eijiro they've been together for a while now and katsuki was wanting to pop the question to him.

He seen eijiro sleeping soundly next to him making him smile as he gently nuzzled his face on his "dumb hair....wake up..." He whispered softly.

Eijiros eyes opened slowly and he smiled "hey babe..." He hummed hiding his face in his chest "good morning.." he sniffled softly.

"I have a surprise for you today so go get dressed and put on some nice clothes ok.." Kat smiled and ei blushed and nodded getting up and going into the bathroom to get dressed.

Katsuki went to the bedside table and opened the drawer pulling a ring box out smiling and putting it in his pocket.

He got dressed and smiled as Kiri walked out his hair down with a nice outfit.

They walked to the car and drove to a small theme park and eijiro squealed "kat this is amazing!!" He giggled as they got out and walked around.

Katsuki could smell the fresh popcorn and funnel cakes the grass crunching under his feet.

It was perfect.

Everything went black he was on the ground his ears ringing all he could hear were the faint screams of the people around him.

His vision wouldn't focus and everything felt fuzzy.

Eijiro where was he.

Was he ok

Was he even alive.

That's when he felt the sharp pain in his lover abdomen making him scream though he could barely even hear himself.

He panted as he looked around seeing dust and ashes floating around him it smelled horrid he could barely breathe.

He seen kiris limp body on the floor next to him also covered in ashes.

"E-ei...hey....h-hey come on...get up..." He coughed trying his best to crawl towards him but he was burned badly on his stomach and his arms.

He made it to Kiri wrapping his arms around him holding on for dear life as people trampled over them.

"H-help!!.....someone help us p-please!!" He screamed loudly.

But no one listen.

He shook Kiri and sobbed "c-come on....wake up.... eijiro!!" He screamed as his eyes started to flutter open and he looked at him seeming confused "kat... k-katsuki.  " He coughed.

He nodded "y-yeah it's m-me ...it's me ei we're gunna be o-ok....I'll get us....o-out of this..." He sobbed as he shakily stood up his legs ached horribly. He was burned on most of his body.

He took Kiri holding him with the rest of his strength as he started to stumble to the nearest exit though he could barely see anything besides smoke and dust.

"K-kat..." Kiri mumbled

"N-no I'll get you out of this...I w-will I promise..." He sobbed continuing to shakily walk somewhere anywhere but here

"Kat...y-you can't do this...it's to late..." He whispered as katsukis heart dropped and his eyes filled with tears.

He then collapsed to the ground his body shaking with pain as they laid there on the prickly grass.

"Katsuki....i-its ok.... we'll be ok...." He coughed wrapping his arms around him.

Katsuki reached in his back pocket grabbing the box and shakily opened it.

"Will......will you...m-marry me e-eijiro..." He whispered as kiris eyes flooded with hot tears and he kissed him deeply.

"Y-yes....yes I will..." He sniffled coughing loudly as katsuki put the ring on him.

Eijiro wrapped his blistered arms around him and they cried until eventually they both fell silent.

__________________________________

"I'm here today to inform everyone with horrible news. There has been a bombing at the county fair where the two top heros were....sadly....they have both passed. It was a tragic death...we think the bomb was placed by the villain known as deku...we hope you rot in hell..."

The news reporter disappeared from the tv.

Izuku giggled as he watched in his office room at the LOV hideout his green curls bounced as he laughed. He did it.

He finally killed them.