THIRTY THREE

I wanted to update my books in sequence of which I published them but then I realize that this book is already near the end and "the story of revenge " have a lot time to come to an end..   So I will complete this book first...

And please don't hate me for this ending..

And does anyone of you know what's exactly happening in Thailand..  I am afraid for my boys...  And dome he have to leave his house for shooting I guess what if police attack him too..  Shit this shouldn't happen... 

I pray for Thailand..  I pray for my boys and I pray for Afghanistan too..

-----------------------------------------------------------

With that he woke up from his nightmare ...

yes it was all the dream .... everything was just a dream 

forth woke up beside an empty bed 

he hurridely stood  up , his head was throbbing too much like someone is banging his head to a wall but he careless

he quickly ran to beam's room and 

"beam "

"beam"

"beam open the door"

"please open it quickly"

beam opened the door and forth took him in a bone crashing hug 

"beam don't leave me please "

"don't please "

"don't die beam"

"i can't live without beam ........... you are my life, i can't see future without you please beam"

"forgive me beam please but don't die on me "

On the other hand it was something magical for  beam .... he couldn't understand what is happening but all he feel is the hug ....

 those warm hands of forth around him ....   no cold eyes .....no hurt but only a feeling of need ....

he hug makes me beam that forth needs him same as he need forth ....

both can't function without each other ...

"FORTH JATURAPHOOM "              but a loud shirl voice made them saperated ...

they looked at the voice which belong to mark ,

"d..dad"              forth said , don't know but he felt something unusal ...

today his father looks so much angry that even his mom who is standing beside him can't believe what she just heard ....

"YOU  , GET OUT OF MY HOUSE RIGHT NOW "                    Mark hissed at beam and showed him the main door of the mansion .....

it was the very first time mark behaves like this....     

forth , beam , mia , pha , kit , ming , wayo, sam , all were shock to see this ....

and beam felt a strange fear from mark ......

he have never seen someone this angry , all the veins of mark's neck and forehead have already popped out ....

before forth can understand what happened he found himself being dragged by his father 

mark took big steps to them and without wasting a second he pulled forth behind him and looked straight in beam's eyes ..

"dad ... dad please stop "     but mark didn't listen him and almost throw him inside his bedroom ....

"get ready for the wedding ... you have three hours only"                          forth was shocked to hear this from his father ...

he is definately sure that mark know ,he don't  love sam but beam .... and now this wedding is not for his good ....

"dad i don't want to marry sam "               and before i could explain why ..  dad said something that made me shock 

"and you want to marry beam , forget it forth , if not then forget that i was ever a part of your life ... i won't throw you out of family as i know your mother loves you the most , but instead i will leave this house , and i sewer by your name son i won't come back ever ..... no matter what "       with that mark left the room ....

forth was still standing there processing what happened and ran outside to find beam silently but too late ...

beam was no where to seen ......

"i am sorry beam , i lost you , lost you forever "     silent tears fell from his eyes and he went back to his room only to get dressed .......

                             THE END 

The end is simple...  Forth won't go against his father....  So he married Sam..  No,  he never fell in love with Sam or out of love from beam but he continued his life which was not tough to accept...  Beam was never seen ever again by his friends but where ever he is,  he is okay..  Not in perfect self but he believes that he will again have some one who will cherish him...  Maybe not like forth but someone like him...  And why mark did this...., 

It's all because he can't see that  distorted face of forth again..   He thinks Sam is better than beam...  And Sam actually proved it......

Sam still loves forth like before..   He knows that forth don't love him but forth still loyal and happy with him...

It's a story of forthbeam.    Not together...  But maybe in next life..   

For now their love remains incomplete.....

It's perfect but still imperfect...

Good bye
..

See you all in next story...

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

  KIDDING GUYS ... JUST FEW MORE CHAPTER AND THIS STORY ENDS ..... SEE YOU