Beverly?

Tw - ⚠️ Clowns and maybe some blood and violent things if you do not like any of these or you have a fear of this pls do not read if you don't feel comfortable or X off of this book and read the chapters before! Thank you! 

Btw this is a huge time skip because I kind of got bored 

Y/N's pov: 

After me and the Loser Club hung out for a while, I started to walk home and it was pretty windy out and dark because it was dusk.Suddenly I heard some weird noises like someone's footsteps,I thought it was one of the losers  and etc...someone walked about behind me and suddenly a clown came out of nowhere and I couldn't breathe it felt like I was dying. Suddenly Everything went pitch black. 

I woke up a bit a dizzy and I heard a voice next to me. "Y/n?!is that you?!" I heard a familiar voice. "Bev!?" I screamed because I didn't know if it was exactly her. "Yeah it's me Bev, are you alright?!" She said, I answered "yeah I'm fine, and you?" I said while trying to cover where the blood was or trying to stop the blood from dripping .  "Yeah of course I'm fine." She said, I asked a quick question "how'd you get down here?" She answered, "well I was just going back inside my house when suddenly a clown came out of nowhere and kidnapped me...and what about you?" She asked curios. "Well I was walking back home when I heard some footsteps and I thought it was one of you guys.I stoped and turned around to check and it appeared to be a clown with a creepy smile and then suddenly everything went black." She nodded in agreement. 

TO BE CONTINUED 

A/n:

Hey guys! It's me the amazing TrinityStorys! I haven't been posting stories a lot so sorry about that.I've been busy lately with school (it's the last week) and today (Saturday June 12th 12:27 2021) I have my last dance recital at 3:30 because yesterday's dance recital was a practice one or known as a dress rehearsal. Anyways I'll post more later! Enjoy your day! Comment the part 2 ideas for this!