Jealousy is a Disease!

Jungkook was in his room, all alone once again!

Jungkook has had enough! He wants the pain to go away!

It's not the first time this is happening, He should be used to this by now but no he is being a weakling!- Jungkook wants to yell at himself! 

But the pain is too much to handle, he breaks down again!!

The images of Yoongi and Hope, holding hands and giggling at something flashed in his mind again? Why him? not me?! Jungkook knew it was childish for him to behave so- he knew Yoongi and Hobi were friends! and there was basically no need for him to feel so Jealous! 

But Jungkook simply cannot control his emotions when it comes to Yoongi.

It reminded him of the all the times he felt the emotion that he loathed the most, the memories of it came flooding back in-

He Hated being jealous of his own bandmates, he sobbed as the guilt of being jealous of his own bandmates downed on him. He wanted too much! He was getting greedy- He wanted to be the one with whom Yoongi could share his worries instead of Jin Hyung, He wanted to be one Yoongi was able to talk with for hours instead of Namjoon, He wanted to be Vitamin to Yoongi instead of Hobi, He didn't want to be just treated like a maknae by him anymore!!

Jungkook's feelings were getting stronger with each passing day! His heart would act up each time he was in the same room as Yoongi, he was becoming highly sensitive to everything that went around him.

He would snap often, get grumpy for no apparent reason, small things that Yoongi did with other members made him angry, so much that he couldn't care less about being on camera. He would get angry at Yoongi, but in the end, it didn't help, because Yoongi being Yoongi was oblivious to whatever Jungkook was going through!

Yoongi just loved them all like his brothers, there was nothing more from his side, but the Jealousy made Jungkook imagine things.

Jungkook didn't know what to do, the feelings he had really went from being just pure innocent and feel-good to painful quiet quickly! He didn't want to expect anything in return, but he did- He simply couldn't stop himself from daydreaming, and hurting himself in return.

It appeared the more Jungkook tried not to get annoyed and jealous, the more Yoongi went well with other bandmates, staff, interviewers, and people other than him in general. It almost seemed like he was doing it intentionally but Jungkook knew that it wasn't the case.

He remembers how he cried himself to sleep when Yoongi gave a rose to Hobi, everyone knew Hobi loved flowers so it was an obvious action, but it made Jungkook avoid Yoongi for the whole week. Yoongi could notice something was wrong, but he obviously had no idea what made Jungkook so mad to avoid him.

His teammates knew something was wrong, but they being kids themselves just thought that Jungkook was going through Puberty.

Jungkook just wanted to tell the world that Yoongi belonged to him and him only! But that wasn't true. He couldn't help but think about one live that they did together making his feelings obvious from his side, Jungkook can now see how stupid it was to cling to his Hyung like that and smirk at the camera. They were even called and told not to do live's as it rose a buzz in the fandom, even being told off Jungkook felt victories achieving exactly what he aimed for, making him oblivious to the Guilt he put Yoongi through.

 They were even called and told not to do live's as it rose a buzz in the fandom, even being told off Jungkook felt victories achieving exactly what he aimed for, making him oblivious to the Guilt he put Yoongi through

Even when Jungkook did all that, it didn't ease him- Yoongi paying more attention to someone else made Jungkook mad even if he realized it wasn't right!

He knew it was all wrong! But knowing didn't ease the pain. 

So as he was left alone now once again with his feelings hurt... Jungkook cried his heart out, again!