If Hanahaki was real- Would I Suffer from it?

Because I am loved, just not the way I want.

-x-

Jungkook woke up as he heard a knock on the door, He knew who it was.

Jungkook got off the bed and looked at Jimin and Taehyung sleeping peacefully, They stayed with him through the night, he was grateful that he was blessed with such friends! He knew it would have been harder without their support, The chain of his thoughts broke as there was a soft knock on the door again. 

Jungkook quickly checked if he looked presentable in the mirror, yelling out a quick coming, he fixed his messy hair and clothes, almost sprinting to the door.

"Jungkook-aah! I got you breakfast."Yoongi smiled as Jungkook opened the door, but frowned as He looked at him, "Jungkook-aah? Are you doing okay?"He asked worried, Jungkook felt a pang of pain shooting up, as his cruel brain told him- how the care and love from Yoongi he adored were more of Parental/Brotherly love instead of something special he wanted.

"Jungkook?"Yoongi said visibly worried as he stared at Maknae's face, "Are you not well? Is there anything wrong? Wait let me call Hyung, he will know.."Yoongi panicked just to be pulled into a tight hug from Jungkook, starling him a bit. "Jungkook-aah? What's wrong? Talk to Hyung. What is it?"Yoongi's voice was painfully soft and it felt like piercing through Jungkook's heart. 

Jungkook didn't know what he was doing right now, he was surely complicating the situation, his brain yelled to let go of Yoongi, to not cry and make fool of himself. But his heart wouldn't listen, Jungkook couldn't help but want Yoongi, more than ever! 

Jungkook was always sensitive to smell, he remembers how Yoongi got him some candles to relax and sleep better, Yoongi exactly smelled like those candles at the moment. 

"Jungkook-aah?"Yoongi asked again trying to break the hug, so he can look at him, just to make Jungkook clutch him more tightly, he knew was hurting Yoongi, but Jungkook felt like going mad at the moment.

"HYUNG!!"Jimin said loudly as he came running to them, making Jungkook break the hug horrified as if some spell has been broken, He stared at Jimin and then Yoongi horrified and guilty. 

Jungkook could see Yoongi's pale skin turned to red as if telling him how much he was hurting Yoongi! The guilt and fear downed over him. 

"You guys are here as well! What's wrong..?"Yoongi asked on edge of going in Panick as he looked from Jimin to Jungkook to Taehyung who walked in the hallway rubbing his eyes. "Ok wait let me just call Hyung.."Yoongi said taking his phone out to call Jin, as he believed he would be able to make the Maknae line comfortable enough, to share. 

"Aniyo Hyung...! It's nothing we are sorry we scared you! Jungkookie was just feeling a bit homesick all of a sudden... You know how sensitive he gets right? Plus he even read some posts posted by anti's -and there were a few about You and Jin Hyung going for your service... I think it took a toll on him."Jimin flashed a smile at Yoongi, taking his arm as he lead him inside the room. While Taehyug quietly stared at Jungkook, who stared at Yoonmin's linked arms clenching his jaws.