STILL WITH YOU

"Oh, Jungkook! Did you drink with The Rap line as well? You look terrible!" Jin chuckled as he spotted Jungkook entering the kitchen, Jungkook didn't just look terrible but he felt like shit as well, not because he drank but because of the stunt, he tried to pull, resulting in him crying his eyes out the whole night. 

"Do I look that bad?"Jungkook asked Jin his voice hoarse and strained, "Woah! How much did you guys drink seriously? You don't just look terrible but sound terrible as well... Here have this! It will help with the hangover... I guess I will make it for Yoongi again, that is when that sleepy head wakes up..." Jin laughed passing the soup to Jungkook, who looked away at the mention of Yoongi. 

"Where is everyone else Hyung?" Jungkook asked just to know who else was still in the dorm, wondering how he can avoid Taehyung and Jimin, he knew it was all his fault. He knew Jimin wasn't mad at him anymore as he didn't say anything more when they arrived home- he knew Taehyung and Jimin will come around soon, but he still needed time to pull himself up again.

"Well... Hobi left for his studio just now after having the soup and thanking me for it, Jimin and Taehyung left early, then Namjoon is there in our room and Yoongi is sleeping..."Jin said when he met Jungkook's curious gaze, "Why is Namjoon Hyung in your room?" Jungkook asked. 

"He is sleeping on Yoongi's bed! I can't tell you what a mess it was last night... Just wait till Yoongi wakes up- They are going to have a round of yelling at each other again! I even prepared popcorns!" Jin laughed showing his popcorn bucket to Jungkook- who didn't look happy receiving the information. "But why is Namjoon Hyung on Yoongi Hyung's bed?"Jungkook asked as he followed Jin to the living area. 

"Last Night after you all came in, Namjoon suddenly remembered that he didn't Thank Yoongi properly for assembling his table.."Jin replied laughing as he found the whole thing hilarious, unlike Jungkook. "So he came into the room, almost choked Yoongi as he thanked him and passed out on his bed cuddling him, God Yoongi literally looked like a little cat struggling for his life beneath him." Jin laughed hard at the memory. 

"Then Yoongi managed to roll out of his bed somehow, and just stood near mine pouting- Jungkook you should have seen his face he looked so mad and lost at the same time... So we just shared the same bed. It worked well as he was drunk so he didn't say no when I offered him to sleep with me. Yoongi is kinda cuddly though-" Jin stopped abruptly Jungkook stood up from his chair starling him but before he could ask him what was wrong they heard someone yelling- 

"GET THE HELL OUT OF MY BED!!" Yoongi yelled, followed by a crashing sound signaling either something was thrown or Namjoon just crashed into something- "It's not like I want to be in your bed." Namjoon shot back- "oh it has begun!! Let's go" An excited Jin ran towards his room not willing to miss on the drama. 

"Then what the hell are you doing here?"Yoongi frowned, "STOP YELLING... MY HEAD HURTS ALREADY!" Namjoon yelled back, "YOU ARE THE ONE YELLING HERE! GET OUT OF MY BED AND MY ROOM."Yoongi tried pushing Namjoon but instead ended up falling on his lap as Namjoon won't budge, to which Jin laughed, gaining the duo's attention. "Why even are you on my bed?" Yoongi asked quickly getting up, "I don't remember anything why did you let me drink so much?"Namjoon said laying back on the bed, "As if you listen to me! Why are you laying back? If you want to sleep more go to your room!"Yoongi frowned, "Your bed is more comfortable, so let me use it for longer!" Namjoon said hugging the pillows and closing his eyes, "YAHH!! Hyung! Tell him to get lost before I lose it, I don't like people sleeping on my bed."Yoongi said pushing Namjoon so he ended up on the floor. "You are so RUDE." Namjoon pouted as Yoongi quickly laid back on HIS BED. "You guys can share the bed if you want." Jin said trying to suppress his laughter to which Yoongi looked at him horrified, while Namjoon looked at Yoongi hopefully, "Don't you dare KIM NAMJOON. Just go back to your room and do whatever you want to." Yoongi said his voice threatening. "Just take Yoongi along he is pretty cuddly... "Jin said laughing making Yoongi roll his eyes, to which Namjoon tugged on Yoongi teasing him further "YAH!!!"Yoongi yelled making Namjoon dash out of the room.