𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑

❝either wanna be
with me or
be me.❞
― 𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑

🗒 ❛ 𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐘 ༉‧₊˚✧

CASSIOPEIA FAWLEY was a happy child. She enjoyed eating raw cookie dough with her mother, playing hide and seek wih her father and sitting on the couch with her cat Patches. And until the age of ten she couldn't ask for more, even if Grinderwald - also known as the most dangerous man the Wizarfing World had seen - had more power than he ever did. She was oblivious to the matter of course, with being a child and all no one bothered to explain to her things more complex than they thoight her brain could understand. She was no fool though, soon enough she managed to put the peices of the puzzle together and at that moment her happiness started to slip away as she faced problems of what adults liked to call the 'real word' at the young age of ten.

SOONER THAN she expected, her whole life started to shift and change and even Cassie herself became a person she wouldn't have recognized at all. She lost important people in her life, some more permanently than others and she gained a friend that frankly wasn't the best - she didn't know that though. And somehow, each year at Hogwarts since that awful night in August had been worse than the previous one. People would tell her she  either had to fight it or learn to live with it but Cassie had a better plan.

SHE WOULD CONTROL IT...

🗒 ❛ 𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓 ༉‧₊˚✧

Anya Taylor Joy - Cassiopeia Fawley

❝Beg for forgiveness.❞

young! Christian Coulson - Tom Riddle

❝You are my weapon.❞

🗒 ❛ 𝐅𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 ༉‧₊˚✧

Ashley Moore - Nia Sangre

Robert Sheehan - Claude Cartier
Crystal Reed - Enoia Hawk
Daniel Sherman - Emmanuel Hawk
Harry potter cast - respective characters

🗒 ❛ 𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐒 ༉‧₊˚✧©-starydust | 2021

©-starydust | 2021

💉...𝐂𝐎𝐏𝐘𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
The Harry Potter series and the Wizarding World unfortunately belong to JKR. I, in no way, agree with her words and actions. Be who you want to be and love who you want to love, don't let anyone tell you what to do or who to be. The coger is amde by me and all and any gifs I have are either from Pinterest or Tumblr, so credits to original owners.

💉...𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒
Torture, blood, death/murder, alot of violence, swearing and under age drinking.

💉...𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄
This is not a Twilight x Harry Potter crossover. In the Half-Blood Prince (book) there was mentions of vampires such as Sanguini. If there are any major similarities to another fanfiction i want to say that this is by coincidence, please mention the author so i may contact them. I might like to add that the OC does not end up with Tom but with an other OC instead, just incase you might need to know that and most importantly there is no homophobia in this book.