𝕰𝖑𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓

You shivered against the rocky floor in the dim cave. The cave was more of a last option, so it's not the nicest hideout.

You turned from one side to the other before finally just staring at the ceiling.

By now, your clothes were worn out and nearly falling apart after being torn and dirtied throughout your whole journey.

After getting bored of staring at the rocky ceiling, you turned to your right and curled up into a fetus position.

You tried forcing yourself to sleep, but it was freezing.

You kicked your legs to start up some kind of heat for yourself, but it didn't work as well as you thought it would.

Right after you did that, someone crawled behind you and pulled your body against theirs.

"W-"

"Shh, Yoongi is sleeping. You're so loud, be quiet baby."

You took a few seconds to process what he just told you before you began to scoot back. His warmth felt comfortable, but it wasn't enough.

"I'm cold," you breathed, shivering in your spot.

"We could take off our clothes. Skin-ship is said to heat up people faster."

After much thought, you decided to keep your clothes on. Instead, you kicked Yoongi light enough to not hurt him, but hard enough to wake him.

His grumble emitted through the cave before he moved in front of you.

"Why'd you kick me," he pouted.

You copied his pout, your arms outstretched towards him.

He slightly grinned and wrapped his arm over your stomach, pulling you closer to him.

You heard a tiny huff from Jungkook before he pulled you back to him.

Yoongi got angry and yanked you away from Jungkook.

"Guys! I'm cold so just deal with what you get."

They stopped fighting and finally went back to sleep.

You finally closed your eyes, slightly more comfortable than you were a few minutes ago.

•••••

"Wake up, darling."

Your eyes fluttered open, but you were unhappy to find where you were.

"Namjoon?"

There was a sad smile on his face as he watched the night sky.

You were back in their castle, but it felt really empty.

"Hey there puppy, are you comfortable?"

Namjoon looked down to you from his place on the windowsill. You were curious as to why he was being nice and why he was so upset.

"What happened? Why am I here?"

Although the bed was much better than the cave, you felt guilty about being here. Yes, it wasn't your fault, but the thought still lingers along with the feeling of failure.

"Another portal brought you here. Everyone else is out for a while."

After taking a second look around the room, you realized it wasn't the same castle that you were used to seeing. In fact, you weren't in the underworld at all.

"We're in a castle...on the clouds," you gushed quietly.

The castle was tainted with white, nearly translucent, clouds which made it look light blue. The moonlight shone in through the large windows, bathing you in its friendliness.