Chapter One : Persephone's P. O. V

A strange girl had been chasing me, my twin sister Phoebe and Aegeus, some guy from school we barely know.
One of the girl's legs were made of bronze and the other one was a donkey leg. Her hair were made of fire. We were running through a forest to some place called camp half blood, according to Aegeus. Suddenly, I tripped and faceplanted. I didn't dare shout out. The strange girl started to drag me away.

"Persephone!" Phoebe screamed. I locked my round, sea green eyes onto her terrified ones that looked exactly like mine. With my expression, I tried to convey that I will defeat this monster. I am sure that it looked like I was trying to convince myself instead of her. But the monster didn't wait around. She dragged me into a clearing.
She smiled evilly. "I have some unfinished business with your brother. Th-"

"I have a brother?" I interrupted. It wasn't that important at the time but I was still shocked. "Yes. Now let me finish! I have some unfinished business with your brother. He killed me once. I will kill you for revenge!"

Wow! This is my first fanfic I hope it's not too bad! Thank you sooooooooo much for reading this. I will try to update every day unlike most of the people I read the stories of.