*whistles*

It has come to my attention that I am a masochist.

I took 60 quotes from my books to force myself to draw.

These are all from the Warriors series so read them at your own risk!

Dawn of the Clans
The Sun Trail:
"Half Moon sighed faintly. 'I am the only cat left who remembers the lake, and the journey we made to come here. But I have lived three times as many moons here in the mountains than I did beside the lake, and the endless rushing of the waterfall now echoes in my heart.' She paused, blinking, then asked, 'Why are you telling me this now?'" Half Moon talking to Lion's Roar about leaving. (Page 4)

Bonus scene Forest rogues:
"'Fine,' Petal gasped, and added to the gray tom, 'You saved my life!'
The gray tom shrugged. 'It was nothing. I'm Clear Sky, by the way, and this is Falling Feather.'" Cleat Sky saving drowning rogues. (Page 16 at the back of The Sun Trail)

The First Battle:
"Cloud Spots wove between them and looked up at Gray Wing. 'We Should wait,' he meowed softly." Discussion about talking to Clear Sky. (Page 36)

Bonus how wind met gorse:
"She huffed. 'I'm independent, not dumb.'
'You're brave and smart,' Gorse murmured softly." Gorse and Wind discussing shelter. (Page 25 at back of The First Battle)

A Forest Divided:
"Clear Sky flicked his tail.
Thunder followed. 'I'm sorry for what I said.'
Clear Sky didn't answer." Clear Sky and Thunder in an argument. (Page 24)

Bonus how Slate met Wind Runner:
"'I do,' she meowed, warmth flooding through her from ears to tail-tip. 'I want to be part of this family.'" Slate joining Wind Runner's group. (Page 26 at the back of A Forest Divided)

Path of Stars:
"'I tried that, remember?' Fern glared at him. 'I couldn't sleep at night. Every time I heard a rustle in the brambles, I thought it was Slash coming to get me. He doesn't like disloyalty.'" Fern telling Gray Wing about Slash. (Page 103)

The Prophecies Begin
Into the Wild:
"Tiger claw was speaking from his position beside Bluestar. 'During the battle, our leader lost another life. Now that she has only four of her nine lives left, I am going to appoint a bodyguard to stay at her side constantly. No cat will be allowed to approach her unless the guards are present.' His amber eyes flicked to Ravenpaw and then back to the rest of the crowd. 'Dark stripe and Longtail,' he continued, turning his gaze on the warriors, 'you will act as Bluestar's guards.'" Tigerstar keeping Ravenpaw away from Bluestar. (Page 202)

Forest of Secrets:
"Foreheads raced along the top of the ravine. Out of the whole of ThunderClan, only he and Yellowfang knew that Bluestar was on the last of her nine lives. If she died in this battle, ThunderClan would be without a leader—or worse, would be left to the control of Tigerclaw." Fireheart racing to save Bluestar from Wetfoot in battle. (Page 205)

A Dangerous Path:
"Bluestar's eyes flickered open again, looking not at Fireheart, but at something just past his shoulder. Her gaze was clear and filled with peace. 'Oakheart,' she murmured. 'Have you come for me? I'm ready.'" Bluestar's death. (Page 310)

The Darkest Hour:
"Bramblepaw blinked. 'I know where my loyalties lie. I'll prove that someday.'" Bramblepaw telling Firestar that he will prove himself to ThunderClan. (Page 84)

The New Prophecy
Midnight:
"'Say hi to Mothwing for me,' she mewed to him, and with a sudden thought darted back to the clumps of celandine. Grabbing a few of the stems she had bitten off, she hurried back and dropped them at Hawkfrost's paws. 'She might like to have those,' she told him. 'Cinderpelt uses it to help cats with weak eyes. I think it grows better on our side of the border.'" Leafpaw giving Hawkfrost herbs to give to Mothwing. (Page 217)