Chapter 26

Arabelle's POV

Getting one of Gios sweat shirts and a pair of his sweatpants I grab my bag and sat it by his door. I shake him awake "I'm about to leave" he grabs my waist and raps his hand around me "No stay we can repeat last night."

I laugh at him he's such a baby. "I have to I'll see you tomorrow." I start pulling away from him if I could stay I would. "Pack for Tuesday." I stop in my tracks and turn to face him confused. "What's Tuesday?"

"It's what I bought at the auction it's also your birthday present." He says smiling "Where are we going?" He gets up and leans down kissing my head. "You'll see Tuesday pack for the whole week."

"Your not going to tell me where we're going" "Nope" he smiles brightly. "Okay I'll see you tomorrow" I Hug him and leave his room.

"Callie let's go" I see Callie leaving the room with a sleeping Ryan. I raise my eyebrow at her. "Do not ask." Laughing we walk to our cars I kiss her bye and leave.

Sighing before I open the door I walk in and see mom in the living room sitting on the couch. She looks up and sees me and pats the seat next to her.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you guys about Carter. I was scared and I couldn't face you guys knowing I was hiding something. I know I'm supposed to be the mom and not make mistakes but I'm still human I messed up. I didn't plan on it lasting 2 years but the longer we were dating the harder it became to face you guys. I'm sorry"

I look at my mom and see she has tears running down her cheek and I instantly feel bad. "It's okay I get it. I'm glad you finally told us." I say while I wipe her cheek. "Enough of that my baby turns 21 tomorrow how do you feel."

I shrug "exciting It's just a regular day." She laughs "You always say that."

While we're sitting here talking about my birthday Jay and Ana come in. "Everyone's home let's watch a movie" Mom suggests. "Scary movie Halloween's tomorrow." Ana begs mom but I know that's not going to be the case mom hates scary movies.

"It's Belle's birthday tomorrow so she gets to pick." Ana and Jay groans while I smile and thank my mom.

Settling into couch we start watching the movie.