chapter 4- stupid

"oh no no no, what did he even mean by not giving up? not giving up on what!? he did not even specify anything what is he thinking what does he even mean UGHHH this is killing me" I screamed iternally, so exasperated. It was now free period and I was sitting beside a tree trying to do calculus, I'm usually really great at math but because of someone I missed the explanation.

dexter comes and sit next to me, "hi baby" I say trying to snuggle up to my boyfriend but he ignores me and looks at my calculus book," how could you not solve this question, you aren't the brightest crayon in the box are you. God Bloss! don't be stupid about these things it makes my image look bad.'' he said as he frowned.

I felt embarassed again and gave him a tight lipped smile, ''yeah I understand. If you don't mind I'm going to do study in the classroom", I say trying to hold tears in. I was already insecure about my grades considering he was a literal child genius and my own boyfriend called me stupid..I could not believe it.

Now I'm sitting in class and frustrated, and to add to my frustration brick comes in. ''Are you..crying?" he asks.

"I'm not okay its just these sums okay! Its your fault for making me skip class in the first place you know!" I say, but too my astonishment he sighs and sits down next to me.

two hours pass and brick has flawlessly explained every topic to me and he did not even get mad when I asked him to re-explain anything, dexter would always get really dissapointed when I would ask questions.

Brick didn't call me stupid even once. In fact, he complimented me everytime I got an answer right.

"I got it right!" I exclaim happily

he pats my head and smiles, "I'm proud of you."

let me tell you the feeling when someone says they're proud of you makes you feel all warm and happy inside. "no ones ever said that before..thank you brick. Is there anything I can do to repay you? you went through an awful lot of trouble.."

"There is actually something you can do for me pinky." he smirks

"pinky?" I look at him.

"yeah cuz of the bow in your head, It suites you by the way. As for what I want, I think a kiss would suffice to repay my effort." he says, looking into my eyes again with that damn stare of his. 

he tilts his head towards mine and whispers, "I'm going to kiss you right now, you can say no if you don't want me too."

"no! B-brick I have a boy frie-" I am interrupted as his lips suddenly clash against mine and he looks at me and finally lets go.

'' Sorry didn't hear you pinky" He sticks his toungue out at me when I know for a fact that  he definitely heard me and with that, he's gone.''